file The Builders

4 years 9 months ago #14883 by tika
The Builders was created by tika
This column is sort of a continuation of "the old Type 1 civilization". I have reached a point where I think I know what we are looking at. I have a theory. And more importantly I have developed some techniques to find anomalies based on this theory that gives excellent results.

The theory is quite simple, and will be obvious to some, but so far, no one has put it into words - it's partly in some Hindu scriptures, though. It's a theory, it needs to be tested. Here goes:

- At some point in the past a mighty civilization was living on at least Earth, Mars, the Moon and other bodies of our solar system.
- Each square meter of the Moon in particular was entirely covered by aerial constructions.
- Very large constructions were also present on Mars and Earth. Scale is comparable to what's on the Moon.
- Very large.constructions.

I have no name for these guys, so I'll call them the Builders for now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14884 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
The tree at Bukit Sari.

Scoop: this is the first time I see transparent material on this planet.

These are observation notes on what's behind the tree. What's behind the administratively placed chair is interesting, but what's behind the tree is huge.

Here is a detail of the picture. Everything attached to the tree and going up to that arch is artificial, covered with overgrowth. The right corner of the picture below that point is also very interesting. Check the flatness of the floor on which that perfect arch stands. Something I had not noticed before, and is related to the transparency. Notice that yellowish 'cage', center of the image. Look for diffraction around there :) Very reminiscent of the Moon.

The original image:

Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14885 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic The Builders
I have always been on the fence when it comes to transparent ruins on the moon, I think the evidence needs to be a little more compelling before I get on board. I do see what I think are ruins and artifacts on the moon in various imagery but of the opaque variety. Same thing with this image, I personally don't see the transparent material, all I see is the sunlit reflection of palm fronds and leaves. To me, this is what an overcast day looks like when shooting into the sun. The clouds act as a natural light diffuser. If this image was shot with a polarizing filter, and it looks like it wasn't, we might see something different. Are there any alternate images of this scene, perhaps under different lighting conditions?

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14890 by tika
The kind of transparency I was talking about, for reference. The shard a bit right of center.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14891 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic The Builders
What image is that from?

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14904 by tika
Frankly I don't know, apart that it's from the Clementine mission. I'll try to find a reference for you.

In the meantime, let's explore more examples of transparency. Pictures of the moon with some transparency and chromatic aberrations are quite common. Bruce Sees All published some this past Sunday.

My analysis:

(note, download the images below so you can explore at your leisure, the viewer on this site will not show full size images).

Original image:

Contrast enhanced image:

Bruce's video where this frame came from:
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14905 by tika
More grey lines, this time on Ceres.

Source: .

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA23017.jpg
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: