file The Builders

4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15268 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
The very high density of anomalous structures slowly dissolving in acid at Dallol makes me wonder if the Earth was not like Venus once.

According to the Builders theory, they were spread out all over the solar system, There should be some traces of one of their gigantic constructions on Venus, then.

I figured it would be a good way to demonstrate how effective working with this theory is, in case you had any doubts. It took me longer to write these lines than to locate and annotate these images.

Images are from the Soviet probe Verena 13.

Notice that in the image on the lower half, the flat half-circular feature between the landing pads of Verena 13 does not belong to the probe, but to the landscape.

source:
Popular Science: www.popsci.com/yes-weve-seen-surface-venus/
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by tika.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #15269 by tika
The previous post is important, as this could help us put a date on all this.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15270 by tika
I realize I may be going a bit too fast for some (or everybody :). So, if you have any questions regarding any of the anomalies I point to, do not hesitate to ask. We'd then go over it in detail here.

The goal of this thread is to demonstrate empirically that the theory that all planets in the immediate neighborhood were way overpopulated, by our standards at least. And also that we, as all life on this planet, have evolved to thrive on their ruins, the very ground we stand on.

I've tried it. It works great for me, at least. Since those ruins are exactly what JPL/NASA/Google is trying to hide, it also greatly helped me detect fraudulent pictures. Thank you guys! I'll think of a present for you for next year.

Next year, I may need your help in taking this theory further. I was thinking of a game, something simple that could expand a library of parts and assemblies.

Merry Christmas to all.

P.S.: You know what I'd really like for Christmas? A YT special on PIA23017

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA23017.jpg
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15271 by tika
Back to acid baths. Mars. Today's Gigapan, thanks to Todd, this site has its own reliable archive of Rover pics. That's awesome.

www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/the-planet-mars/4058-curiosity-rover-composites-on-gigapan?start=1071#15262

Some snapshots of anomalies showing all of the expected signs. White parts, cables or tunnels, What we see here is very simllar to Dallol, apart from the long cracks along the stones. I don't think Dallol, which is listed as one of the warmest place on Earh has seen any freezing temperature in a long time, though.

Special effects courtesy of JPL, and offered to you by the US taxpayer.

I did not annotate this one , since it's so easy to see what is there, for once.

locations:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15272 by tika
I've made a terrible mistake. The pictures in the last post were not from the latest Gigapan. Sorry Todd.

Here's a excerpt of what is in the real latest Gigapan.

www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/the-planet-mars/4058-curiosity-rover-composites-on-gigapan?start=1078#15266

Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15274 by tika
Detail of the top of the stone. Notice how fine the stone is at the top. One can see through holes in it.

Notice also, and most importantly, how intricate the mechanics are inside this articulation. The manufacturing and construction were perfectly executed down to last and smallest detail. The guys who build this had obviously no issues getting as much materials as they wanted and then could do whatever they wanted with those materials.

Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15278 by tika
A scientist making molds... In case you were wondering how come science has not found about this phenomena yet. They're just not telling us. It's classified, or something like that.

Source:
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: