file The Builders

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #15293 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
Let's go underground, for a change.

This abandoned gold mine in the Canadian West is a bit shallow

It's a bit dark... Don't get me wrong; the image quality is still a lot better than whatever JPL has been able to produce, or so it seems.

Light!

Here, my first thought is usually: "I'll never find anomalies in this mess!" But then, one detail (usually around white 'part's' comes out, and the next detail is usually not that far.

There are more anomalies around that yellow spot as well. And be sure to check the shape of that orange protrusion in the upper left corner. Look closely, it's a white part, with some rust on it.

Follow the white 'parts'.

Source:
A random video from Yutube., from "Exploring Abandoned Mines" .

Note: This was just a random wall in this video I picked randomly from My YT feed. There are plenty of anomalies underground, litteraly tons of them, all packed solid. Some anomalies can be seen in the thumbnail of the video, above. Look closely at the area right below the word "mines' in the title.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by tika.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #15294 by tika
I have to stop calling these bits of ruins 'anomalies'. An anomaly is supposedly unusual. But these are everywhere I've looked so far...

Difficult to find a name. To top it off, our conception of Nature is taking a hit with the presence of these ruins in 'pristine' places.

Artifact will have to do for now, I guess.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #15299 by tika
I haven't mentioned Chis, who hosts the "Mars Anomalies and Beyond' channel on YT, in a long time. He makes some of the best content on the net about space anomalies.

There are as many anomalies on Mars as on Earth. The now fossilized ruins (they are rocks now) may look slightly ifferent between Moon, Mar, Earth, etc... but these places have very different environments, that influences erosion in a big way.

On Earth, anomalies are most easily found in deserts and dry area. Water erosion does not make them harder to find, but vegetation sure does. Mind you, vegetation is affected by the topsoil, so vegetation can not mask the phenomenon entirely.

Note in Chris' presentation how he points out the alterations made by JPL to hide the works of he Builders. Why are JPL/NASA, etc plus most likely several governments spending any effort to censor the History of OUR planet ??

I don't know. But I suspect this has more to do with founder of JPL Jack Parsons' odd religious beliefs than anything else. We sure live in weird times, and the world is small.

Chris' channel:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCYlsNIXKIkRTN5WL6fe_wtQ

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #15300 by tika
In the news today, from 3rd Phase of the Moon.

Titled "HUGE Discovery! Akhenaten Megastructures Found In ANTARCTICA?".

I'm not interested in Akhenaten right this minute, but "megastructures" sure sounds interesting...

Here is the site. I presume the image is from Google Earth.

As usual, the contrast is not so good. Auto-levels gives this. (You'd think Google would apply auto level on G Earth, but no, they don't).

Nice cage-looking anomaly there right of the rock.

A look at the 6 o'clock tip. Looks like there is relatively very little snow here.

Going up the rock. Notice the strange shape of that tall rock, center.

That small rock top center:

At this point I got intrigued by a couple of rocks on the right side of the image. Stuff seemed to be under the ice.
All I did with the image below is change the gamma, I was trying to see under the ice...

Very interesting results. Borderline epic, even! It looks like there is NO ICE in places.Some zones have a faint green/blue tint. It reminds me of the color of the chromatic aberrations near the tree in Bali, or the blue green anomaly picked up by the Chinese in a 'crater' on the far side of the Moon last fall.

Applying the gamma correction to the entire image. I haven't been able to reproduce the effect on the left half. Only the zone on the right does this.

I think it's best you download the pics, or re-capture from the video, if you wish, then reproduce and/or explore with your favorite photo editor. Auto-levels + gamma adjust, that's all it takes to reproduce the image below.

Zooming in...

Snow isn't so boring after all.

Source: You can view the video here:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #15354 by tika
Sorry for the hiatus. I have definitely not ran out of discoveries. But I've spent the last few weeks exploring what could be teh reason behind the censorship of this phenomenon, from JPL, NASA, and Google... But I will not post about what I have found so far until I've confirmed some facts. All I can say right now for sure is that the usual names and secret societies pop up all over the place. It's a small world. Being part of a single planet civilization is very much like sharing space in an aquarium.

If you are interested, on that subject, a good place to start is the link between JPL's founders and Alleister Crowley, the link between operation Paperclip and NASA, and of course the masons within NASA. This information is readily available and most space anomalies researchers. provably consider this information public knowledge.

Anyway. Here's another place to add to the collection. Mercury. I had posted about it before, but haven't in a long time...

This video comes to us from the ET Data Base channel on Youtube. Compare with anomalies on the Moon, since that's the most similar place around. Similar, but not identical, Erosion by solar wind, should have more impact on Mercury (which may give us the possibility to scientifically date the ruins. Temperature is also very different.

Or you can explore the site and its surroundings on Google maps, there is the link taken from the description of the video.
www.google.com/maps/space/mercury/@75.6703202,-2.4510857,71658m/data=!3m1!1e3

I tried the link, but only got a blank image when trying to zoom in... I'm not surpised. Quite an array of resources are being deployed to keep us in the dark, after all.

ET Data Base YT channel : www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhbp52zX0ySztdZ5Oi1rXQ
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by tika. Reason: fixed map lonk.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #15356 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic The Builders
I'm frequently wary of Waring's interpretations. It's one rabbit hole I refuse to go down.

More
4 years 2 months ago #15358 by tika
You have probably noticed that this blog is about a totally different approach and interpretation of these anomalies. In this optic, I cannot expect Scott from ET Data Base, nor any of the other youtubers, to have the same interpretation of what they are seeing.

In other words, if 'correct' interpretation was a criteria for quoting others' research and finds, this entire column would not even exist. If anyone had noticed the similarities before and published about it, I would probably not even have bothered spending time on this.

The work of anomaly seekers in pointing out anomalies is invaluable. Their individual interpretation of what it is their are looking at will always depend on the current state of their own research, which will naturally evolve as they make more observations. That's just the way things are. I also cannot ignore some observations based on what interpretation is made by the original finder. That would be un-scientific to the extreme, wouldn't it?

Again, the aim of this column is to help me, and other researchers understand what we are actually looking at. To help us figure out who built these. Eventually, these observations will help us put a date on the destruction of this ancient civilization. Right now, the date range I have is between the pre-Cambrian eruption of evolved organisms on our planet 500,000,000 years ago, and the apparition of man about 500,000 years ago. Might as well have no dates at all. I believe we can do better than this by comparing the effects of erosion in different conditions, but that is way beyond my knowledge in this field at this time.

As for the Et Data Base video, what is important, is that the anomaly, the physical evidence is there. There are more anomalies around the crater featured in the video, most notably a bit to the East (to the right) of it. Let me know if you cannot find it.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: