file The Builders

4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15283 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
If they won't declassify, let do it for them...

Tanis, Egypt. More evidence of ancient robotics found in this video from Brien Foerster. His channel on ancient History is great. Make sure to pay him a visit.

Brien's channel: www.youtube.com/user/brienfoerster

Only about 10 seconds of video of what's left of these bots here.

First item. Standing leg. From top to bottom

Notice the large white plates. Comparing with legs of the Memnon colossus 'Horus' below.

Ankle... There is more interesting debris strewn around the site.

Foot. Very complex and thus interesting contraption.

A closer look at the exposed mechanism.

Side of foot. The toe looks very short.

Item #2. Set of legs.

Someone has added a little brick wall on the left, we'll see it better later. It could be an attempt to camouflage a white outgrowth, It could also be a random rock taken from elsewhere on the site.

More to come...
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by tika.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15284 by tika
Just a bit of recap, to put the next image in perspective...

I started this experiment 6 months ago. The experiment is quite simple. It consists in applying a simple theoretical precept, and see empirically where that takes us. It's a method like any other to try and understand the subject of study.

The theory consists of a single theorem: "There was once a race of builders on Mars, the Moon, Earth, and other planetary bodies in the immediate neighborhood. Their construction were big, even on a planetary scale."

In other words. There should be ruins everywhere, or the theory goes bust. I thought that would be simple enough to have a quick idea of what the theory is worth.

So far, I've found evidence of those ruins pretty much everywhere I've looked. It works for me. I have to find away to make it work for you as well, otherwise, what would be the point of all this? Being able to find anomalies quickly and reliably is very important if we want to study this phenomena efficiently. It looks like NASA and JPL are doing their own study, but won't tell us. So we have to do it ourselves.

[there used to be a rant about the terrible service and tampering/theft of public records here...]

Techniques for finding anomalies are relatively easy to master. Rule #1: Find 'nylon-looking' white parts. or similar (sometimes the parts are a bit yellowish, sometimes the metal that is inside the part is showing instead and that will usually be a dull grey, or rust red.

Here's a truly random stone that was in the news today.
Original pic.

I've zoomed in and changed the aperture for a bit more contrast. There are only so many shapes to learn, and it's not hundreds.

Geometric white parts, sometimes dull grey... here we go, let's see where that takes us.

Fascinating... I've been finding anomalies everyday for the last two years, and they still surprise me.
Here's the best contrast I could get from that picture, Zoomed 800% (That's as far as she'll go, captain!). Only aperture (aka levels) and zoom using Lancosz algorithm. I use XnView MP, if you care to replicate, please do. Just keep in mind that higher contrast proportionally increases the sense of depth.

I think we could be looking at light reflectiing on edges on the stone (as well). Laws of physics tell us that breakage will always happen at the weakest points. This implies that breakage will more likely than not reveal the shape of what the stone was before the mineralization process.

Any question? Feel free to ask.

source;
RT news: www.rt.com/business/477000-russia-190-carat-diamond/
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by tika. Reason: Added a decent zoom.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15286 by tika
Back to Tanis, Egypt.

Pair of feet., the left foot is badly damaged. This is the best shot I could extract from Brien Foroesrest's video.

Color corrected for a bit more contrast:

The region where the left ankle should and seems to be, with a lot more contrast. Notice how the grey 'box-shaped' area above the marked spot is at the right spot and has the perfect anchorage for lifting the foot at the ankle via the articulated tie point at the marked area.

Region around the small toe, right foot.

I'm trying something new here: extreme aperture settings for a 'false color' effect + a bit of sharpening because of the zoom (300%). Let me know if that works for you guys.

Same, zoomed in:

A look at the mess right across, beyond the left foot.

Source:
Brien foerster's video: Lost Ancient High Technology Of Egypt 2017 Update: Tanis And Aswan

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15287 by tika
Judging from their state. These fossilized wrecks are as old as the mountains. There are also traces of what could be embellishments or restoration attempts. There are also some decoration that look like the works of early egyptian, in places.

It looks like the Egyptians found the humanoid robot-like objects and re-purposed them, maybe? The temple could very well have been built around these artifacts.

This is all pure speculation at this point, of course. Tanis sure is an interesting site!

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #15288 by tika
More random notes:

As stated above, these artifacts look as old as the mountains themselves.

Anyway, the people (?) who designed the artifacts knew the human figure quite well. In that case, were the designers human themselves?

It is also possible that some regions of the planet saw some attempts at re-occupation after the main disaster struck.

That's only speculation derived from observations at this point.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15289 by tika
Another item from Tanis.

Details of the neck area. The lower jaw is missing.

More mechanical-looking parts in the chest area.

A couple more bots from the same series, and in better shape, from Memnon. I think they kind of look like pick-up trucks.

Sources:
Brien Foerster's video: Lost Ancient High Technology Of Egypt 2017 Update: Tanis And Aswan
Memnon picture; lisa.gerda-henkel-stiftung.de/conservation_work_at_the_temple_of_amenhotep_iii_at_thebes_by_the_colossi_of_memnon_and_amenhotep_iii_temple_conservation_project?nav_id=6722
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15290 by tika
Talking about Memnon.... I don't know how many hours I've spent looking at this picture, I can't believe I've missed this detail. It's definitely helping the case of this thing being a bird, thus being Horus. Click here for my previous posts on Horus

Here's the hi definition original image:

The original is so large, i can only post part of it with the detail in question. The question being: where's the beak?

source:
indianvalleyscuba.wordpress.com/tag/el-qusier/
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: