file The Builders

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14944 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
A closer look at 'Horus'.

Here is what the North Colossus used to look like before its was 'restored' in 2015.

As usual, it's best to download the image and explore in your favorite photo viewer. This is a very interesting picture. I would really like for a mechanical engineer to have a look at it.

In red, the center line, showing where the front of the face is. We can notice that the entire left eye apparatus is gone, I mean what symmetry dictates should be there isn't. There is also evidence of a severe trauma on the top of the head.
There are some nice surprises for the anomaly hunter along the top red line.

You'll notice that now there is a lot more cement, and that the left 'ear' looks totally different. I will not elaborate on my thoughts on vandalism.

To me, this looks compatible with this kind of head: What do you think?

I have made quick and dirty short video about it, not anything more than notes, really.

Sources:
indianvalleyscuba.wordpress.com/tag/el-qusier/
lisa.gerda-henkel-stiftung.de/conservation_work_at_the_temple_of_amenhotep_iii_at_thebes_by_the_colossi_of_memnon_and_amenhotep_iii_temple_conservation_project?nav_id=6722
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika. Reason: added video link

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14945 by tika
I am looking for people who want to invest a little of their time to either confirm or invalidate this find.

This could be the greatest Historcal discovery of the last 2000 years, and this type of find is a sort of Holy Grail for ufologists,
Finding Horus _now_ may also have a much deeper metaphysical aspect.

I believe this is an important.matter.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14951 by tika

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14964 by tika
I'm taking a short trip away from home, so a detailed report on Osiris will have to wait a few days... In the meantime, I'm enjoying the view, while chatting with some friends.

Summer game:

Can you spot the street sign in the picture below?

Source: One of Alien Hunter's many live presentations

Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14976 by tika
Going back to this guy. I seem to overestimate my fellow humans eyesight, Sorry about that.

The thing's left eye seems fine. But its right eye is not. Let's have a look at what's inside.

Lots of things to see for the explorer on this find. Enough to do some serious reverse engineering of the jaw mechanism. That's planned for this fall.

I have already posted about 'Dyno' on this site,
www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/the-miscellaneous-spot/5073-is-this-really-a-reptilian

Source:
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika. Reason: Added link to previous post

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14983 by tika
Grottes de Séguin, Séguin National Park, Haïti

I've hightlighted _some_ details, as usual. In red, the most obvious.

The mountains of Haïti have lost most of their vegetation, they should be easy to observe from the sky. Google has other ideas. Go have a look at what obfuscation looks like. It was not like this last year.... Some people are really desperately trying to hide something. Why? Why are they covering up what's on Mars as well? Are they the same people directing the hiding? Why are they trying to hide the same things found on different planets, moons and asteroids?

Source (what first caught my eye was the miniature of the video, the image below. top, a bit to the left (edit: I mean a bt to the right). That circular formation, and what' looks like a pulley sitting smack in its center):
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika. Reason: typo

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #14996 by tika
Batagaika crater, Siberia. Image taken from anther nice video by vlad9vt. He makes great videos on strange and interesting sites.

The permafrost is melting, revealing what was underground

Transparency + chromatic anomaly, right at the feet of the photograph:

Notice the transparent part sticking out, just left right of center:

More interesting details:

Source:
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: