file The Builders

4 years 8 months ago #14997 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
Those who were curious enough to download and examine the foot of the tree in my second post to this topic will have noticed the color similarity of chromatic abheration at the foot of the tree with the ones in the images in my previous post.

Notice the rather thick transparent, and broken part at the top of the image, a bit to the left.

source:
wulanbitabita.blogspot.com/2010/04/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #15006 by tika
Back to Horus.

I found these 2 drone pics of the colossi.

In a previous post, I noticed the head of the contraption was looking to itsright.

Now, look closely at its headdress. Notice the dissymetry, it is totally consistent with the thing's head being turned to one side. Commenting on the official story concerning this object and the ones around it is useless, at this point.

Other details that you may have missed, in this 4K image. You'll need to downoad it to have a good look.

As usual, i only colorized _some_ of the anomalies. A 60-feet robot is in itself an anomaly, painting the whole thing green makes no sense. Besides, I'm running out of pixel paint for today.

Forehead:

Below eye on your left:

Near where the eye on your right used to be:

Neck area:

Left hand fingers:

Left foot

Sources:
indianvalleyscuba.wordpress.com/tag/el-qusier/
lisa.gerda-henkel-stiftung.de/conservation_work_at_the_temple_of_amenhotep_iii_at_thebes_by_the_colossi_of_memnon_and_amenhotep_iii_temple_conservation_project?nav_id=6722
media.gettyimages.com/photos/colossi-of-memnon-mortuary-temple-of-amenhotep-iii-theban-necropolis-picture-id615764082
www.flickr.com/photos/gballardice/15743802478/
ferrelljenkins.blog/tag/apostle-paul/page/6/
www.flickr.com/photos/gballardice/15743799880
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by tika. Reason: typo

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #15007 by tika
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #15010 by tika
Sitting to the right of Horus... Osiris, I mean, who else could that be?

This is only a preliminary study. The front of the statue is crushed flat almost as a pancacke.

The torso abdomen is rotated about 15-20 degrees clockwise around the solar plexus. I've highlighetd individual parts, as well as I could. This is by no means perfect, nor complete, some parts were left uncolorized because they do stand out as is.

This is a lot of visual information to take in, so take your time... As usual, it's probably best to download the images and view the images in your favorite image viewer, using a decent digital zoom setting. The left shoulder mechanism (to your right) is quite interesting. it's shifted down and forward. It's also torn from its original place. Look for that straight part painted in orange. I think the green part below it was connected to the shoulder.

From this stock image.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #15076 by tika
More transparent material. On the Moon, this time. And the Chinese have noticed it.
The image is from the Yutu-2 rover, on the dark side of the Moon.

Same blue green color as the material found around the tree in Bali , and in and around the Batagaika crater

Sources:
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/c7edQwOcN0gL9lQuylWRCA
www.rt.com/news/469228-china-lunar-rover-mysterious-substance/
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by tika. Reason: image link did not work. Inserted image from article.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15226 by tika
Another nice find from vlad9vt, this time in the Altai mountain range between Russia and Mongolia. The "Gate of Erlik".
Vlad's video can be seen on Youtube.

Notice all the rust.L There are metallic structures embedded in this tens of millions of years old rock. The structure behind this 'door' is quite large, as can be seen in this frame,

I've added a zoomed-up view of the top of the stone.

Here's another picture of rocks from the region. Interesting... I wonder how that compares to Moon and Mars out-of-place artifacts?

Source: dreamstime.com

[EDIT]

I''d like to point to some details from the picture above... In bliue: all these circular holes... Is that to make the structure lighter?

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15230 by tika
Anton Petrov animates a fairly popular space news channel. His content is pretty good.

I was watching him explain how the volcano and lake in Dolla, <strong> Dallol </strong>Ethiopia are so tixi, it is the only place on Earth where no life has ever been found.

All I could think was: what is this white thing rotting in there?

Anton's channel and video:

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: