file The Builders

4 years 9 months ago #14933 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic The Builders
It's also relevant when talking about glass construction as Anorthosite can take the place of Kaolin in glass fiber manufacturing. That would be in line with the potential glass ruins and artifacts that are frequently speculated about in relation to the surface of the Moon.

www.streetwisereports.com/article/2013/04/23/anorthosite-what-it-is-and-why-you-should-care.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: tika

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #14934 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
I think it is very relevant. The materials are basically the same, although there is a slight difference in the crystallization, and even then, geologists agree that it's only due to local condition (air vs vaccum, presence of water vs dry).

So far mainstream chemistry and geology do not contradict the assumptions behind the Builders. I do not know enough on the subject to claim anything more.

I wonder if anyone reading this topic has some knowledge that could help us move forward on this subject?

I have to admit that strongly suspect that the phenomena is present outside of the solar system, so the outline of the research paper really caught my eye.

Highlights
• A logic to identify habitable planet is proposed.
• Difference in the presence of an anorthositic primordial continent is due to the size of planet.
The presence of the primordial continent is one of the most significant factors to be a habitable planet.
• There is very little chance for life to emerge on a super-Earth.

source (it's the same article as in my last post):
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1674987116302158

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14938 by tika
Horus?

I noticed and highlighted nylon-looking parts on Memnon's 'statue' that's on the right:

Here is the result:

I don't thin k I need to explain why all this looks more like Terminator at the end of a movie than like Amenothep III. The face does not look like a face, but like a turret. It's facing (looking) to the bot's right (our left), and seems broken. The only thing I can think about that would fit there and in this way is an eye. It's broken. The robot - I have no other name for it - looks like it was cut into pieces quite a while ago, after inspection of the back of the statues.

As always, it's best to download the images and use your favorite image viewer, since the viewer on this site has no zoom. :(

Sources:
2.bp.blogspot.com/-xYknczJSYzg/VCr6z03IBnI/AAAAAAAALuQ/sdnw-Y8kiws/s1600/coloso-memnon.JPG
pre09.deviantart.net/f142/th/pre/f/2011/270/0/e/0e06f93449e6d07f2eee6915768348a8-d4b4bp6.jpg

A small album with these pics and more;
ibb.co/album/f68aJv

There are several hundreds more pictures available on the Net for you to reproduce/explore. Note that 'cleaning' was done on the Colossi in 2015. I think that's when Horus was given a left ear, since he does not have one on a great number of pictures. Pre-2015 pics will have less details cemented over.

I have made a short video about it. Even if I'm not sure my youtube account will survive this.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika. Reason: Added video link

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14939 by tika
Still in Memnon, but closer to the general topic.

Here we can see what the digs near Memnon looked like. The first few feet of the hole look like they were dug during an earlier season.

I highlighted in green some of the anomalies found in the terrain; in blue, some of the anomalies found on the large anthropomorphic object they dug up.

Edit: what are these guys doing? Masking the details in white stone?

Source:
lisa.gerda-henkel-stiftung.de/conservation_work_at_the_temple_of_amenhotep_iii_at_thebes_by_the_colossi_of_memnon_and_amenhotep_iii_temple_conservation_project?nav_id=6722
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika. Reason: added pic

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14940 by tika
Still at Memnon.

A hollow statue being pieced back together

On the right, notice the white circular feature on the heel, that this worker is in the process of covering up.

Utility 'gods', I don't think these are the patron saints of the porters in Cairo Central Station.

Details of their arms:

Source:
lisa.gerda-henkel-stiftung.de/conservation_work_at_the_temple_of_amenhotep_iii_at_thebes_by_the_colossi_of_memnon_and_amenhotep_iii_temple_conservation_project?nav_id=6722
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14941 by tika
This picture is from the Kuril Islands.

I've highlighted anomalies in orange. Only some of them, otherwise this pic would have been orange.

Notice the many thin walls on the slope to the left. Notice also how the slope on the right slightly overhangs the slope on the left.

Now, for what really caught my eye on this pic, you need to compare with the 'crater' walls circled in red, on the right, in PIA23017.

Source:
www.tomorrowunlocked.com/the-kuril-expedition-why-and-how
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14943 by tika
These are the best images I could find of the Colossi.

[edit] There are 3 reasonably good images of at least one of them. These can be used to cross-check anomalies.

They are in 4K, so the resolution is quite good for analysis.

As you can see, work had already begun on 'Horus'. But the other guy seems untouched, let's have a closer look..

The pics are here for you to explore. Download them and use your favorite image viewer.

Some interesting details:

earlobe. It looks like the ear was pushed backwards and tore. There is a big hole in the head, presumably where the ear used to be. Note the construction of the lobe. Totally inconsistent with stone, as a material.

I tried to highlight some of the different parts that can be seen on the face. It's really smashed up. I didn't highlight everything, that would be good for reverse-engineering, but that's not the subject of this post. I hope these hints will be enough for you to understand what is there.

Notice that the arrangement, size and shape of the different parts seem much too complex for a simple static skeletal structure.

Source:
protegeonslanature.eklablog.net/les-colosses-de-memnon-a115068536
(ctl-click on the images to access the full resolution pic.)

You will find the gimp file and copies of the sources here:
mega.nz/#F!sF9j2ChS!XthaX8QfOxbgT4TgUTAl0Q

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: