lock Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan

6 years 4 months ago #10975 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Hey Marty, Sorry for not getting back to you on the "Trailer Hitch" items in a previous sol, I forgot until just - My apologies.

There seems to be letters and numbers all over the place, however I think they are merely a product of coincidence... I'd like to be proven wrong mind! I found the Word "Airaw" or "Airax" on one rock in a certain sol? I can't see martians using the same characters as modern day English does - However - Has man been here before?>>> :S :pinch: :dry: :ohmy: I just don't know what the NASA/USAF collaboration is possible of.... For sure mobile phone / Silicone chip technology is NOT of this earth - we gained this tech from crashed ufo's and perhaps the moon landings.

Few More Gigapan's for everyone

SOL 1905 (Grey scale Image has been coloured)

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/204996

Sol 101 & 102 Gigapan I thought the rocks near the wheel track were interesting, so created this one to include them.

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/204998

Sol 110 & 111 - Hand stitched in the centre :unsure: took bloody ages :woohoo: :whistle:

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/204999

Enjoy
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 4 months ago #10982 by Marty
Replied by Marty on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
I agree -- sevens, vee's, ells even A's and X's could form naturally.
Six's -- hmmm -- three's may become of interest simply because of their shape.
I suppose until we see a "Get off my lawn" sign we will have to accept the fact that nature is one creative lady.

Speaking of ball hitches -- here's another one. But admittedly, I like the shiny ones better.

Also there are a lot of sphere's in your gigapan if you had not noticed and I do believe I came across a couple fossils (finally).
Attachments:
More
6 years 4 months ago #11003 by Todd
  • Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #11005 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Todd that image is sweet... :woohoo: Loads of oddities...

Here's one for fun... I know its not but...

File Attachment:

Now more seriously :)

Looks like a building with Gothic arched stones used in construction - Obviously in ruins half buried - As for the Arch there's another just above this area on the gigapan..

File Attachment:

Out of place? Just doesn't look right

File Attachment:

There's lots more odd looking things about too - (these are all from the lower image in Todd's Gigapan)
File Attachment:

File Attachment:
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #11011 by Marty
Replied by Marty on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
This is from one of Todd's Gigapans -- you can put a name on this one Todd.
Would be nice to know what this is really supposed to be as the object totally looks like it doesn't even belong on Mars even as part of the rubble.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Marty.
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #11013 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Cool ones there Marty! I call this one the "Shitter" from 1448. 1448 is a blast. I just put some Gigapans up on the whatsupinthesky gigapan page. I am using them in a video coming up.

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/204980 - More Normal Color
www.gigapan.com/gigapans/204796 - Really Enhanced Color

Someone wants told me when I find the bathroom they would believe.... :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by WillFarrar.
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #11014 by
Thanks for the gigpan guys, I have found some really cool stuff in gigin around em, this pyramid jump out at me.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by .
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: