lock Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan

5 years 8 months ago #13404 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
MSL Curiosity Sols 1644 1645 & 1646 Left & Right Mastcam [Pds] I like these sols, there's a few interesting anomalies to say the least!

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210715

Download here:

www.flickr.com/photos/terraform-mars/30246679868
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #13410 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan

MSL Curiosity Sols 1644 1645 & 1646 Left & Right Mastcam [Pds]I like these sols, there's a few interesting anomalies to say the least!

Download here:

In the lower left image, there's a layered rock that's partially in shadow. Going across the rock, and transversing several layers, is a white mark. Because it goes across layers, it must mean that the white line is a scratch or scouring and not a mineral vein, and was done after all the layers were formed.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by . Reason: FIFY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo
More
5 years 8 months ago #13412 by Glitch_Neo

MSL Curiosity Sols 1644 1645 & 1646 Left & Right Mastcam [Pds]I like these sols, there's a few interesting anomalies to say the least!

Download here:

In the lower left image, there's a layered rock that's partially in shadow. Going across the rock, and transversing several layers, is a white mark. Because it goes across layers, it must mean that the white line is a scratch or scouring and not a mineral vein, and was done after all the layers were formed.

I see many things (debris) in the layers of these 'rocks' RD... I keep thinking of a slurry of mud biological & mechanical debris sloshing around and forming the layers ... That or I need to change my medication! :blink: :cheer:

I can only speculate on what could have exposed that "area" :blink:
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #13416 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan

Download here:

I see many things (debris) in the layers of these 'rocks' RD... I keep thinking of a slurry of mud biological & mechanical debris sloshing around and forming the layers ... That or I need to change my medication! :blink: :cheer:

I can only speculate on what could have exposed that "area" :blink:

That's quite possible, at least the biological part. I'm not quite willing to see mechanicals in the layers yet though. Some of the other items we see in other images look a lot like "made" things, however. One never knows ... we just need to get there and find out in person. Nothing can really take the place of a man wandering around on the surface.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by . Reason: FIFY.
More
5 years 8 months ago #13418 by Glitch_Neo
Some Slightly older ones here :

Sol 1643 Right Mastcam [Pds]

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210745

Sol 1642 Right Mastcam [Pds]

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210747

And one of my fave's re-done Sol 1081 (138 Image) Panorama

Curiosity Rover - Sol 1081 Left Mastcam [Pds]

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210773
More
5 years 8 months ago #13422 by Glitch_Neo
Packed with anomalies!

MSL Curiosity : Sol 2146 M100 (R Mastcam) With False Colour

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210789

Download Here: www.flickr.com/photos/terraform-mars/42375720520/
More
5 years 8 months ago #13425 by geophkc
Replied by geophkc on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
In SOL 1448 PDS Side 2 there is a rod coming out of a rock with a spoked wheel on it...
lookin at the bottom right of the pic there is a rock that is half blue. from the center of that rock go straight up a little more than half way and a hair to the right.You will see a small wheel on the end of a rod almost hiding behind a rock.. Right there is DEFINITIVE PROOF of intelligent manufacturing
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Glitch_Neo
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: