file The old type 1 civilization.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11521 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The old type 1 civilization.
This is what they are hiding, right behind there. One example among gazillions. Just for money and power. Pfff...

This is an impression in the stone, of stuff that disintegrated there quite a while back.

[edit] Look at quality of the impression in the stone. This entire site deserves to be a UNESCO heritage site, don't you think?
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by tika.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11524 by tika
I realized this may take time to chew for certain, but I've spent the last 3 weeks looking at maps, pics. Implications are deep, but are not life-changing - not in my case, _I think_. If you think this is a subject worthy of a serious talk, I could sure use one. PM me for a skype or something.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11525 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic The old type 1 civilization.
Thank you again for this awesome trip you have shared with us! I emailed you earlier and extended the welcome but wanted to come back and say it on the board! WELCOME! I think you will find people here to be very helpful as well as know how to say yes or no and give opinions without being a jerk or using childish behavior. Those people get booted ASAP!
Once again.... WELCOME!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tika

More
6 years 3 months ago #11530 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic The old type 1 civilization.
So far, I'm on board with what you're saying, with the exception of the reference from "UFO Sightings Daily." The "Moon buildings" are just errors from the Lunar Orbiter image processing. The LO program literally processed the film on board the spacecraft, then scanned them and sent them back to Earth. Because of this, they are full of processing errors like chemical spots and streaks, unexposed errors due to shredded sprocket holes and various other defects. They are also full of periodic scan lines. All the LO images from the book he sites are processing or scanning errors, not structures. For an especially egregious example, see the LO5 link I put below. Also in the same post, he uses a mock up of a structure on the Lunar surface made by Disney for their special called "Man and the Moon" but does not note this (link also below).Because of this I would be wary of sighting Lunar images from "UFO Sightings Daily."

www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lunarorbiter/images/preview/5065_med.jpg

Below at around the 12:56 mark.

www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missions/orbiter/

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11531 by tika
I saw google maps being covered up in real time last night. They do it incrementally.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11536 by tika
@Todd: I agree with you on the first pics of the article in "UFO Sightings Daily". They are indeed from a different batch then the ones I pointed to. These white dots do not look like anything else I've encountered so far.

I am looking for any information on this fellow. All I know about this pic is that it's from a temple in South Eat Asia. The garden is devoted to the stuff. Was the garden set up as a quiet resting place? Sure looks like it.

image.ibb.co/gpCTMm/522677994.jpg

Some will recognize, center right the long dark rock, as one of the infamous Mars 'logs' or 'roots'. Look closely at the rock at the end of the railing; to the right. It's not the same scale but that sure looks a bit like what I found in oil yesterday.

It's not the same scale. I know. One is larger than a stadium, the other fits on a ledge. I have no answer for that, only more facts. See next post.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11537 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic The old type 1 civilization.

I am looking for any information on this fellow. All I know about this pic is that it's from a temple in South Eat Asia. The garden is devoted to the stuff. Was the garden set up as a quiet resting place? Sure looks like it.

That is a statue at a temple in the Sacred Monkey Forrest in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. I'm not sure which temple, there are three of them in the same vicinity.

www.alexinwanderland.com/ubud-bali/

www.monkeyforestubud.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: tika

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: