file The old type 1 civilization.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11538 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The old type 1 civilization.
Size. The ultimate frontier.... Really don't know how to interpret this yet. But the stones are there.

Spotted this in the news the other day. Curiosity Rover Spots Weird Tube-Like Structures on Mars .

Some interesting spots to visit on this small rock. According to the article, the gray stones would be 'worms' and are only a few mm wide. Not highlighted but of particular interest are the round stones in the sand, top right.

I really have the feeling I'm opening a real can of worms here. Your thoughts?
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by tika.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11539 by tika

That is a statue at a temple in the Sacred Monkey Forrest in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. I'm not sure which temple, there are three of them in the same vicinity.

Thank you so much. This will greatly help me in going forward.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11544 by tika
I am looking for someone who'd like to help me in documenting this, 4 eyes and two heads are better than what I can provide on my own. Anonymous help is fine by me, but be prepared for Skype sessions and serious, deep discussions nonetheless. No strings attached, so send me a PM if you have a couple hours to spare here and there.

I also am ready for an in-depth analysis of the object found in oil. I need to get set up properly, and fast to make decent videos. This kind of subject would probably be best handled in a separate topic.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11546 by tika
I forgot to add that I have figured out what the object is. It is a piece of architecture. Some kind of support for stays, or guys, as they are called by sailors, for suspended structures.

image.ibb.co/fgugKG/tt_global1.jpg

A quick view.

image.ibb.co/h6jyzG/tt_global1_details.jpg

Location is 29.1797531 N 36.684836 E. Was still working for me today . Please check, make your own copies. I'd like to add that I am not claiming anything particular for myself. I am simply not setup do do videos and have a regular job to attend to. If others want to pick up on this find and publish, don't wait for me. I will publish my own analysis when ready, and I don't know when that will be. You can also PM me for a chat anytime.

I think a detailed examination merits a topic on its own. What do you think?

More after work.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11549 by tika
I am looking for a name for 'the thing in oil'. No video yet. But here's one slide that will make you think, and hopefully understand that no one can hide something this big, since a proper analysis can be done with any good map, of better, any good globe. That's the shape of the building after all.

Location: 29.1801502 N 36.687981 E (www.google.fr/maps/@29.1798992,36.68717,1482a,35y,270h/data=!3m1!1e3?dcr=0)

image.ibb.co/dtPNTb/tt_highup.jpg

Let your eye adjust. the terrain will always show the proper shading. slight differences in shades in the left side of the screen are due to bumps in the ground and differences in soil quality (affect vegetation). All are directly caused by the original shape of the object.shape

Look directly at the ground from the top. Gravity has flattened the ruins over time. Looking vertically down cancels the deformation, giving a 'natural' 3d look. That's how the maths work, and it's as close to perfect as you can get to cancel the flattening.

Somebody has painted most of the mountain with digital sand, of a dubious color. It's not easy to hide something that shows this much and is that big. When in doubt, look for signs of tampering, those can only mean you are on the right track, right?

This is space-age, modular technology. 85% of what's left to see are structural buildings, with pulleys and stays with quite complex gear works to balance loads.

A single design means all smaller have very few different shapes, and are thus very easy to locate. Space-age means the thing has symmetry. Yes, if you zoom out, there is an mirror structure in Egypt.

Take your time. Start with the cogs on the wheel center screen bottom, then top. Forget you are looking at mountains for a second.

It is so big that you can pick a place, almost any place. Start from high up, then zoom down for more details on an interesting spot.

Mountain deserts are the easiest to decode.

image.ibb.co/h3ihTb/tt_highup_detail1.jpg

Feel free to ask any question,

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11550 by tika
About the monkey:

I found this interesting bit of information.

Sangeh Monkey Forest

The 13ha forest is a nature reserve and is best known for its – not only one, but many – monkey kingdoms within its grounds. The grey macaques that inhabit the nutmeg forest each have a ring leader – and for the whole, there is one highest ruler or ‘king’, who dwells in the largest area where a sanctified temple is also found, namely the Bukit Sari Temple (to some locals, referred to as ‘Pura Pucak Sari’).

The Bukit Sari temple is the largest of four temples; the others are Pura Melanting, Pura Tirta and Pura Anyar. It was once a ruin until the Mengwi kingdom ordered for its restoration and even the expansion of the temple. It was named Bukit Sari or “essence of the hill” and due to the people’s aptitude of worship, the sanctity of the temple led to its grounds and the whole forest, thus preservation was guaranteed to its whole perimeter. And an important nature reserve was established, culturally and through generations.

This Hindu temple was originally a Buddhist temple. The oldest statues are much older and in a totally different style than the rather aggressive newer Hindu statues. Some I liked:

I have located a local association for more details, and I could frankly use a bit of guidance. Still looking for a partner, or just a nice deep serious talk Send PM.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #11551 by tika
Let's play a little game. Who can spot the technology marks on the Buddha statue ? And the monkey statue? (that 's an easy one) . Spotting on the dog is a bit difficult, the moss is much better than NASA at hiding stuff.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: