file The old type 1 civilization.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11553 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The old type 1 civilization.
Between the Tigris and Euphrates...

No, I didn't pick this next pic from the comic book store. Some _small_ features are clearly human and modern, One thing to keep in mind, though: man uses land depending on the nature of the soil and accidents of the terrain. At this scale, however, man-made stuff is really small compared to the 'natural' lay of the land. The hills, vegetation, land use, all depends on the chemical properties of the soil on the surface. That, in turn depends on what is immediately below, and alluvions. This region sees very little rain.

Please take your time to explore the region and zoom in to look closely at spots of interest.

image.ibb.co/jK1yjG/bd_32_6724804_N_46_2818083_E.jpg

Countless generations have left historic marks on the land, from before the bronze age to today's headlines.

image.ibb.co/cWqDJb/hist_31_1183905_N_48_0049886_E.jpg
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by tika.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11554 by tika
We've been transfixed into searching for our past in small things, the paradigm being that we had a relatively event-less past. To no avail. We still do not know why Sumer - and other civilizations - appeared out of nowhere.

Turns out we had a rather BIG, and strange past. The size/scale thing needs exploring. The pic below give a sense of scale. What we see embedded in the mountain is only a small fragment of a minor piece of a building.

image.ibb.co/eAfH4w/through.png

Like I said before, I had no idea this existed 3 weeks ago, so I have as many, if not more questions as you do. I am open to suggestions.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11558 by tika
A note about the statues. <strong>They are the real thing</strong>. Examine them closely. You will recognize all the shapes you see or are hidden on Mars, the Moon, and the maps. The dog is really special. It has more complete assemblies. You will find lots of toothed wheels, some chains, pulleys, aerial stuff.

Download, make copies, share. Post #11550.

www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/earth-anomalies/5064-the-old-type-1-civilization?start=14

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #11562 by tika
Site went down yesterday after posting previous post. I do not have the means to add blur to pics on others' websites. Do I?

I didn't make a secure copy of the pics before posting. Sorry. Hopefully won't happen again.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #12139 by tika
This pic definitely proves the synthetic nature of those ruins slowly decaying to oil and stone. Still in KSA. Desert conditions make it' much easier to spot and show the stuff.

The fact that they are still chemically active tells me that this is not millions of years old... Maybe 50 to 100K years? This is a wild guess, I was a terrible chemistry student, and I have the feeling my good grades in geology are becoming quite useless very fast. Any idea or comment on the chemistry involved is welcome.

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by tika. Reason: added age guess

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 1 month ago #12140 by tika
Found these two objects today, in the same area.

The 'worm' seems to be an impression in the stone. Its image is all that's left;

The second object is still with us, and is partially covered in sand.

There is another object out of frame, but only a few meters ESE of it (right below it, slightly to the right) that's interesting as well, use Google Earth to explore, this site is quite rich in surprises.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 1 month ago #12143 by tika
My focus here is not on the red circles, but on the floor of the crater. What is this large object at the center? It looks like some sort of support piece to me, with large pulleys attached.

Everything looks torn to ruins. Floors are crealy visible. The vehicle in the red circle is the only thing standing straight, so it's arrived more recently, probably not too long ago. The mage was barely retouched before publication

Image comes, according to secureteam, which I trust, from the Japanese Moon orbiter. Link details on the image.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: