file More 'liquid' flowing on Mars near temple

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1499 by Saintdlee
Replied by Saintdlee on topic More 'liquid' flowing on Mars near temple

this is very interesting.. here's a couple things I have noticed about the water on earth to the water on mars that has something in common. I noticed that here on earth we see those "bowl shape" indentations from water pounding down on a rock for thousands, or even millions of years, or how ever long it took it to form this bowl shape. now here's the interesting thing. I see these on mars as well so it seems to confirm that there was enough water flowing on mars with enough water power to pound on one particular spot of a rock for thousands of years, or even millions of years to form these bowls on mars. I will point a couple of the bowls out on earth to some of the bowls I see on mars, but keep in mind mars has been through a huge "catastrophe" a very long time ago so things that were once whole on mars may no longer be, but I think you will see what I'm trying to relate. please tell me what you all think about this as it's your opinions that matters the very most to me. make sure to save the pic so you can enlarge them to see them. thank you everyone. ben..

Fascinating observation - and more than credible to boot. Although personally, and this will sound rather unusual, I feel that since this is or was some form of 'temple' (judging by the amount of engravings and the willingness of the military forces to topple or destroy) and that perhaps those bowls, or pools may be some form of bath house or used in some other form of rite.

Mars currently has huge amounts of water both above and below the surface (lust like here on Earth), in liquid form. There are photos showing this to be so How that water came to be where it lays currently is unknown at best.
However since whatever information we do have is filtered or tainted due to manipulation for one reason or another, it would be hard to give any real answer. They look very similar. I am curious now. I will have to do some more homework. -

Supposedly the Sphinx here on Earth was weather worn by rainwater flowing over and down its features..... but we cannot even get folks to agree on that point
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Saintdlee. Reason: expounded
The following user(s) said Thank You: ben evans

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1501 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic More 'liquid' flowing on Mars near temple
it could very well be that as well. thanks ben..

benny67
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saintdlee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: