file More 'liquid' flowing on Mars near temple

8 years 11 months ago #1484 by Saintdlee
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1485 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic More 'liquid' flowing on Mars near temple

I couldn't believe this didn't make the "real news" haha.. Thanks for sharing! I never caught the fluid on the left side of it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saintdlee, Cruisedad

More
8 years 11 months ago #1487 by Todd

More
8 years 11 months ago #1489 by Saintdlee
Replied by Saintdlee on topic More 'liquid' flowing on Mars near temple
If you look closer - especially where the liquid starts toward the top of the 'left' side - zoom in on the rocks . The liquid has a red blood like color to it. AND if you close in on the edges of the stain- there's a pigment change as well. But mainly on the rocks. It does not appear to be just water.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1493 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic More 'liquid' flowing on Mars near temple
I see the blood red too. If you look towards the top of the flow you see a hand poking out of a rock. I've found half the rocks usually aren't rocks. I see a couple of our insect buddies laying there. What do you call these dudes?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Cruisedad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saintdlee

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1497 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic More 'liquid' flowing on Mars near temple
this is very interesting.. here's a couple things I have noticed about the water on earth to the water on mars that has something in common. I noticed that here on earth we see those "bowl shape" indentations from water pounding down on a rock for thousands, or even millions of years, or how ever long it took it to form this bowl shape. now here's the interesting thing. I see these on mars as well so it seems to confirm that there was enough water flowing on mars with enough water power to pound on one particular spot of a rock for thousands of years, or even millions of years to form these bowls on mars. I will point a couple of the bowls out on earth to some of the bowls I see on mars, but keep in mind mars has been through a huge "catastrophe" a very long time ago so things that were once whole on mars may no longer be, but I think you will see what I'm trying to relate. please tell me what you all think about this as it's your opinions that matters the very most to me. make sure to save the pic so you can enlarge them to see them. thank you everyone. ben..

benny67
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by ben evans.

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More
8 years 11 months ago #1498 by Saintdlee
Replied by Saintdlee on topic More 'liquid' flowing on Mars near temple
Expired? lol I dunno.
All I know is - it looks like whatever campaign the rover is following looks to have run into some sort of trouble

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: