file MARS Anomalies

5 years 10 months ago #12873 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic MARS Anomalies
I encountered this once while trying to access someone's profile a month or so ago. :ohmy: I messaged Todd about it and he said he did not know. :blink: Now I will message Will about it. I ask you to message both of them about it too, please. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago #12875 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic MARS Anomalies
Welcome Kel! Sometimes I feel like we are playing the longest game of golf with NASA and JPL. Even that new conference the other day was another shot towards the truth. VERY slow shot. When we have stuff that is ALL OVER the place and they are hyped up about Methane and possible Organics. Which they all know are already there and have known since Viking lander! Makes my blood boil. But then again I look around at the normal population and have trouble thinking that they could handle much truth. So maybe waking up a little at a time is best? When Keith Laney and I did the math with all the downtime they had they could be 25 days ahead of what they are releasing! All from "downtime".. ahhhh Glad to have you on Kel! Feel free to start any posts, add to anything. We are a fun loving bunch here all looking fort he same thing. Truth.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #12876 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic MARS Anomalies
I didn't like how the comment was written and I wanted to redo the image, so I deleted it, which is why you got the "permission denied" message, it no longer exists. Since you reposted my original comment, here is the relevant image I was referring to.

NASA/JSC/Arizona State University
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Todd. Reason: added link

More
5 years 10 months ago #12877 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic MARS Anomalies

I didn't like how the comment was written and I wanted to redo the image, so I deleted it, which is why you got the "permission denied" message, it no longer exists. Since you reposted my original comment, here is the relevant image I was referring to.

NASA/JSC/Arizona State University

Ah, I see. Feel free to delete my post in that case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
5 years 10 months ago #12878 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic MARS Anomalies

That's not necessary, I got caught up in something else and never got back to it, so it is fine. My opinion hasn't changed.;) I forget about those auto emails, I usually delete them and read the board itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
5 years 10 months ago #12879 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic MARS Anomalies
Hopefully everything is working good now! I am going to backup everything, install the site on my backup server here and try the new version of the forum software. Have a week off coming up in a couple weeks or so. Figure that would be a good time to see what the difference is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd, Glitch_Neo

More
5 years 10 months ago #12880 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic MARS Anomalies

That's not necessary, I got caught up in something else and never got back to it, so it is fine. My opinion hasn't changed.;) I forget about those auto emails, I usually delete them and read the board itself.

Yeah, I normally just delete the emails without reading them, but for some reason clicked on that one. I think I was on my phone at the time and I don't read or post on the forum on the phone ... the text is too small for old eyes. :P

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: