check HiRISE Images on GigaPan

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #13131 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic HiRISE Images on GigaPan
:( Hmmm a Mac.... A Mac.... :blink: :sick:

I wouldn't buy one anyway, I could build a nice AMD Octa Core FX machine with a 960GTX for a fraction of a mac price, and command lines not my idea of fun anymore, the Android thing and Linux put me off me for life!

I could'nt afford one if I tried at the Moment either! I don't earn a lot of money. In fact this year has been extra tight between broken cars, Growing kids / Teens, the house that "Jack built", and the Wifes T'internet Shopping - I don't get much pocket change...

Now is the time I regret knobbing about years ago in school and college - with no real idea of what interested me...

I have spent the last 5 years paying a lot of Debt / credit off too - I have one more year to go with this then I can finally say - I'm debt free - untill then every penny the tax man knows about is accounted for or goes to my Creditors :) :ohmy: :sick:

Then I will treat myself after 6 years of just getting by - And build something a little future proof with more power (well for a year or so :blink: ) - Untill then - my cobbled together monstrosity will suffice...

Back OT - I shall find out for you Todd, I think it was "Autodesk Maya and Adobe Lightroom" but I'll have to email him and find out B)
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Glitch_Neo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #13132 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic HiRISE Images on GigaPan

:( Hmmm a Mac.... A Mac.... :blink: :sick:

I wouldn't buy one anyway, I could build a nice AMD Octa Core FX machine with a 960GTX for a fraction of a mac price, and command lines not my idea of fun anymore, the Android thing and Linux put me off me for life!

I could'nt afford one if I tried at the Moment either! I don't earn a lot of money. In fact this year has been extra tight between broken cars, Growing kids / Teens, the house that "Jack built", and the Wifes T'internet Shopping - I don't get much pocket change...

Now is the time I regret knobbing about years ago in school and college - with no real idea of what interested me...

I have spent the last 5 years paying a lot of Debt / credit off too - I have one more year to go with this then I can finally say - I'm debt free - untill then every penny the <em>tax man knows about </em>is accounted for or goes to my Creditors :) :ohmy: :sick:

Then I will treat myself after 6 years of just getting by - And build something a little future proof with more power (well for a year or so :blink: ) - Untill then - my cobbled together monstrosity will suffice...

Back OT - I shall find out for you Todd, I think it was "Autodesk Maya and Adobe Lightroom" but I'll have to email him and find out B)

MacIntosh rules. :) I've been using Mac (at work) since they came out in 1984. Bought my first one for home use shortly after that. The early ones didn't even have a hard drive.

Sounds like you have a good financial plan going forward.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
5 years 9 months ago #13136 by Glitch_Neo

MacIntosh rules. :)

:oops: I honestly can say I have Never owned a Mac Pc or Mobile / Cell phone - I have messed about jail breaking the iPhone for friends but I don't find it all that intuitive - As for the Notebook / Desktop prices ... :sick: :blink: :blush:

Sounds like you have a good financial plan going forward.

:whistle: He he you have more faith in me than well....Me! ;) B) I finally reached the point where I thought I had better "pretend" to Grow up RD :side: :woohoo: :whistle:

Here's an Interesting HiRise Image - Ruins or Rocks? ....

MRO : HiRise - ESP_016213_2315 - "Gullies" RGB

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/209651

Source : www.uahirise.org/ESP_016213_2315

More
5 years 9 months ago #13189 by Glitch_Neo
MRO - HiRise : ESP-019077-2270-RGB "Debris Apron in Phlegra Montes"

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/209958

Posted here also for RaptorZN2000's Thread : www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/the-planet-mars/5416-the-megaliths-of-phlegra-montes-on-mars#13188

More
5 years 8 months ago #13243 by Glitch_Neo
Hey everyone Hope your all good..

Here's 3 Gigapans for you - Adjusted for Clarity and sharpened as per ;)

MRO HiRISE : ESP_050446_0930 plus ESP_050497_09035_RGB @200%

( 2x Esp Images Included - Both showing strange, almost Bio mechanical / biological cell division under the microscope - :huh: )

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210111

MRO HiRISE - ESP_055567_1985_RGB "near Jezero Crater"

Candidate Landing Site for 2020 Mission near Jezero Crater

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210112

Source : www.uahirise.org/ESP_055567_1985

MRO HiRISE : ESP_055546_1670_RGB "Wall Spurs in Coprates Chasma "

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210113

Source : www.uahirise.org/ESP_055546_1670

Original Image Credit(s) : NASA/JPL/University of Arizona

B)

Glitch / TerraForm Mars

More
5 years 8 months ago #13319 by Glitch_Neo

Large Ancient Crashed Disk or Ancient Ruined Building?

MRO HiRSE : ESP_044286_1720_RGB "Hydrated Materials in Eastern Noctis Labyrinthus"

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210450

Original Image Source:

hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu/download/PDS/EXTRAS/RDR/ESP/ORB_044200_044299/ESP_044286_1720/ESP_044286_1720_RGB.NOMAP.JP2
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

More
5 years 8 months ago #13413 by Glitch_Neo
Not a HiRISE image but didn't want to clutter the forum with a single post for this one.

MRO Context Camera Image: P21_009338_2253_XN_45N350W - Pyramidal Structure? [False Colour]

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/210705

All credit goes to "Gary Leggiere" (AKA The Mars Revealer) on the pryamidal structure find near the bottom of the image.

www.thefacesofmars.com/KewlPyramid19_ColorB.png

www.thefacesofmars.com/KewlPyramid19_ColorArea.png

I thought I would create this explorable Gigapan from the original Pyramidized TIFF

Original Image Source: viewer.mars.asu.edu/planetview/inst/ctx/P21_009338_2253_XN_45N350W#P=P21_009338_2253_XN_45N350W&T=2

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: