exclamation-circle Mars Sol 710 - Is it a treasure trove of ancient artifacts?

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2870 by Harry
Is this site some type of natural history museum? But more importantly, why are statues of earth animals on Mars?

marsroverimages.wordpress.com/2015/10/26/mars-sol-710-photo-is-it-a-treasure-trove-of-ancient-artifacts/
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Harry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2874 by Harry
Attachments:

More
8 years 5 months ago #2890 by Harry
I've updated the site with more images and also added color to the fish and I think turtle so it can be seen more clearly.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

More
8 years 5 months ago #2891 by WillFarrar
710 is one of the best SOL's out there.. If you haven't checked it out in the Analyst Notebook here is the link! an.rsl.wustl.edu/
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessa, Harry

More
8 years 5 months ago #2951 by Harry
Thanks for the link Will, great site!

I've created a formal site for the items that I've found so far:

waslifeonmars.com/

I just recently found some very interesting items that I don't think have been found before from Sol 707:
waslifeonmars.com/2015/11/10/mars-sol-707-curiosity-hidden-valley-0707mr0030040160402485e01/

Attachments:

More
8 years 5 months ago #3061 by Harry
Hey Will, et al;

I've added a bunch of new amazing anomalies to the website I created and too many to add here.

waslifeonmars.com/category/anomalies/

On another note, my twitter account was locked today and was given a reason that it exhibited automated behavior that violates the Twitter Rules. All of the tweets have been manually created with no automation at all and less than one tweet a day since it was created. Anyone else ever have this happen?
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #3228 by Harry
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessa

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: