file Horus, Osiris and other adventures in paleorobotics

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #16210 by tika
About a year ago, I came upon the Colossi of Memnon, as part of seemingly unrelated research on space and Earth anomalies. After careful examination, I can only come to these conclusions...

1. The colossus on the right or North Colossus, is not pharaoh Amenhotep 3, but Horus.
2. The colossi are NOT statues. They were articulated, and very life-like, some very high tech features can be found at multiple places on the "statues". They could stand.
3. The colossus on the left, or South Colossus is very likely Osiris.
4. The amount of care, technology and detail put in these objects makes it unlikely they were mere representations of the gods. They are most probably the things themselves, or rather their avatars.

I realize these are quite extraordinary claims, with many ramifications into not only Egyptology, but also in understanding some of the secret societies, the cult of Isis, and of course in engineering. Yet, Egyptian hieroglyphs do claim of the physical presence of the Egyptian pantheon on Earth...

This is a lot to take in... I realize this will need quite a bit of demonstrating and explaining. This will be done in the days to come. Expect study and close-ups of multiple photographs of the Colossus from different angles, A study of Tanis, another egyptian site with evidence of half-fossilized robots of the same type. In my research, I also came across more ancient robotic artifacts, which I will also present. There is evidence that there could have been a very long-term interaction of some technologically advanced entities, or beings, with the inhabitants of this planet via these machines or avatars.

live.staticflickr.com/65535/50685288853_8d4a18ea9b_b.jpg
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by tika.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #16211 by tika
Before I start... These claims are quite extraordinary and do require a lot of evidence. There is, so this may get a bit lengthy, as you can guess. Whole books can be devoted to this pair of "statues" alone. In fact, I'm using this column as a way to collect my thoughts and find the most appropriate way to present this evidence. There are many topics to cover, and also topics for me to research more thoroughly. I am by no means an expert in egyptology, nor in chemistry, and while the Internet does provide some material for examination, I don't think I'd be able to write a decent book on this matter without first examining the objects from up close, and gathering my own imagery.

I came upon these "statues" while taking notes on a seemingly totally unrelated subject, Earth and Space anomalies... I say seemingly, because as I dig deeper and deeper, the phenomenon of space anomalies appears to involve such a high level of technological prowess, large amounts of raw materials and grandiose scale, that their builders would have god-like status compared to our advanced technological stage.

I did publish my observations as I went, and I include the links below for thoroughness. Please view these as a simple colllections of observations, published as I was making them.

www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/the-miscellaneous-spot/5797-the-builders
www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/earth-anomalies/5064-the-old-type-1-civilization

I also made a couple of short videos on the subject, please excuse my terrible production skills. It contains some of the material that will be exposed here.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #16212 by tika
It's difficult to find a good starting point... My experience is that some people will only see stone, and are unable to see the finer details. People who can draw do not have this limitation. Sometimes explaining the nature of what is encased in stone (or dried mud, we'll also explore some of the chemistry behind it) does wonder.

I'll start with what is most obvious to see.

Why is it unlikely that the North colossus is a statue of Amenhotep III? As most people know, large ancient Egyptian pharaonic statues always depict the lord of the land in a very stoic pose. Head held up high, always looking straight forward. All such statues exhibit remarkable symmetry, even though ancient Egyptian artists would, in smaller statuettes reproduce the natural asymmetry found in one's face.

Here is a view of the North colossus from up above...

Source: www.flickr.com/photos/gballardice/15745336209/in/photostream/

The asymmetry of the coiffe is quite evident and marked. The head seems to be truned to the right, and quite a bit. There are three possibilities here: the statue was carved showing the head turned to its side (other art tells us this is unlikely), the stone statue suffered some diformity, while not breaking (the stiffness of stone makes this very unlikely), or the "statue" was once articulated, which is also unlikely if it ever was a stone statue, as stated by egyptologists.

Here is another shot, showing this anomaly is not due to a missing piece of stone, or breakage of some sort.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/391d13a0-da9b-45dc-9f93-081255dcd598/d4b4bp6-7a75ca68-3785-4871-ae3f-2f14b0c12358.jpg/v1/fill/w_1118,h_715,q_75,strp/0e06f93449e6d07f2eee6915768348a8-d4b4bp6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi8zOTFkMTNhMC1kYTliLTQ1ZGMtOWY5My0wODEyNTVkY2Q1OTgvZDRiNGJwNi03YTc1Y2E2OC0zNzg1LTQ4NzEtYWUzZi0yZjE0YjBjMTIzNTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTExMTgiLCJoZWlnaHQiOiI8PTcxNSJ9XV19.EduPSPYjwiEAjCN6EmQzVlrRwHf_TzGQrSG-CHPe3zM
[source:] images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/391d13a0-da9b-45dc-9f93-081255dcd598/d4b4bp6-7a75ca68-3785-4871-ae3f-2f14b0c12358.jpg/v1/fill/w_1118,h_715,q_75,strp/0e06f93449e6d07f2eee6915768348a8-d4b4bp6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi8zOTFkMTNhMC1kYTliLTQ1ZGMtOWY5My0wODEyNTVkY2Q1OTgvZDRiNGJwNi03YTc1Y2E2OC0zNzg1LTQ4NzEtYWUzZi0yZjE0YjBjMTIzNTguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTExMTgiLCJoZWlnaHQiOiI8PTcxNSJ9XV19.EduPSPYjwiEAjCN6EmQzVlrRwHf_TzGQrSG-CHPe3zM
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #16213 by tika
I wanted to go straight to the study of Horus' face, but have to make one important observation before I do. It is much easier to see what is front of us when we understand what we are looking for. This is probably why the true nature off the two collosus has escaped many (although, I'm quite certain some people MUST be in the know).

So, at least one evidence that these are not stone statues is in order. Even though, it is quite certain that some people will need to go back and forth through this column to make sense of it when all is said and done. Please excuse me, this is a work in progress, a kind of draft.

From experience, some people will have difficulty seeing anything but stone... Usually, people who cannot draw. These objects are next to the Nile, and who knows how many times they have been immersed in muddy waters. This worked very well for a friend of mine, who works as a scrap dealer: picture mechanical parts covered in mud. In minutes he could spot details I had missed, even though the subject of physical evidence of Egyptian gods was not really interesting to him :).

Here is a side view of the Colossus. I'll call the one closer to us Osiris, and the other one Horus, for now. They are in fairly bad shape... "Osiris" looks like it feel flat on its face before sitting down, and "Horus" looks likes it was hacked to pieces and hastily put back together.

#1. Source: www.jacobmetcalf.co.uk/egypt/egypt.html www.jacobmetcalf.co.uk/egypt/images/egypt026-large.jpg

Let's have a closer look at "Osiris":

#2. Source: protegeonslanature.eklablog.net/les-colosses-de-memnon-a115068536 ekladata.com/qY1AQ1WNzJLzPwrDLGyVsAc1nkc.jpg

Now, if "Osiris" had been made of solid rock, we should expect his face to be broken, and the pieces would have fallen off quite cleanly. Here we get a sense that the face is flattened and the pieces stayed stuck in place. Common sense tells me that means he was somewhat hollow when the damage occurred, and that something (skin, maybe?) kept the pieces in place for a while after that. At least long enough for the mineralization process to begin.

In the frontal view below, one can tell the face has also slipped clockwise a bit, along with the torso. We'll get back to the torso later.

#3. Source: wildbirdscollective.com/egypte-necropole-thebes/ wildbirdscollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Egypte-Nil-Colosse-Memnon-Christophe-Levet-WBC-16-sur-42.jpg

Zoom on the left ear from image #2. The bottom f the earlobe has fallen off, letting us see there is some kind of structure inside. The ear is a bit askew, it's titled towards the back, and there is a hole on the side of the skull where it should be attached.

#4. Detail from image #2, 200% zoom

On the right side, I've put numbers right on the areas of interest, so you can examine them on the left.

1. This is obviously hollow. It does look like the ear is a thin shell.
2. One of the bars holding the shell in place.
3. The ear is tilted back, this hole on the side of the skull is right where the ear should have been.
4. Is this a sheared tubular support?
5. This looks like a tear in the ear shell.
6; These circular features sure are interesting. In general mechanics, circular features usually indicate a pivot point. Was this assembly supple?
7. Folds in this area give it the looks of fabric.
8. These features give a clue that there may be more mechanical parts just below the surface..
9. Is this a support? It looks quite complex for a simple support, it goes all the way inside the skull... I've marked with a rectangle this square feature with a small knob in the center, again this looks like a pivot point. This could be an actuator.

That's it for now on the ear. But there are countless more details to examine. I believe there is a lot to learn in these objects, for anyone interested in humanoid robotics. The details are not only indicative of a machine, but everything is in the right scale and placed right where it should be. As we'll see in the following posts, the amount of details to go over is quite staggering, and a proper study would take years.

Anyway, this one post is only an introduction to the prism, or bias, one has to have to examine properly these two 'statues'. It's much easier to see what is in front of you when you know what you are looking at. A friend of mine, who scraps metal for a living, struggled to understand what I was seeing. Once I explained that he should imagine a pile of scrap auto parts covered in mud, he started to see, and even pointed to more details I hadn't noticed

Here is a closer look at this earlobe, it is quite amazing. I have optimized the aperture (using automatic levels) for better contrast.

This quick look at "Osiris" was fun. We should be ready to look at Horus' head next. It's about time, since he's what makes this discovery so special.

Comments and discussion are welcome. I am still experimenting on the visuals, so if that does not work, let me know. I am always looking for material related to paleorobotics. And high definition images of the Colossus, the more the better, good quality, high definition pictures of the Colossus are quite rare on the Internet.
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #16214 by tika
What is striking about the two colossal anthropomorphic objects at Memnon is how different they look. They are presented to us as two statues of the same Pharaoh: Amenhotep III. But theie faces are totally different.

Granted, the one siting on the right, or East colossi, has been badly damaged. Its body is cut up in a dozen or so pieces, a fate reminiscent of the fate Osiris met in Egyptian mythology. Granted also, the West Colossus is also quite beat up, its face was bashed in pretty bad. But, even with this major disfiguration, the West Colossus' face is still recognizable as being human. The East colossus doesn't. There are nothing in the proportions of its head that suggest there is anything human about it. There is not even the slightest hint of a neck, a face, or anything that reminds us of our own species.

[Source: thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/memnon-941576.jpg ]

[source:] www.islamichistoryandtravel.com/colossi-of-memnon-luxor/ i1.wp.com/www.islamichistoryandtravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/EGLVKDSC_0852-18.jpg?resize=680%2C450&ssl=1

[source:] www.alamy.com/stock-photo-ancient-sculpture-of-colossus-memnon-luxor-egypt-55033506.html c7.alamy.com/comp/D5EYPA/ancient-sculpture-of-colossus-memnon-luxor-egypt-D5EYPA.jpg

If we didn't know better, from its location atop a set of shoulders, we could be mistaken and think it was an egg. At first, I even thought it could be an eye.

But, since it's atop a set of shoulders, and is adorned with a headdress, it has to be some sort of head, hasn't it? And if it's a head, it MUST be somwhat symmetrical. Almost all lifeforms on Earth have symmetrical heads, except for a few exceptions, like flounder fish... After fiddling around a bit I came up with this:

[Source: indianvalleyscuba.wordpress.com/tag/el-qusier/ indianvalleyscuba.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/p9131641.jpg (detail)

The head is there, cocked to its right side, looking down a bit. Very unusual. We're used to see Egyptian statues in very symetrical, imperial poses. They usually look straight ahead, and exhibit lots of symmetry, even in the slightest details. This is not what we're supposed to have here. First of all,it looks like the left half the 'face' is missing, eye, orbit and all. Then, it still doesn't look human.

We will be using the source for this image again, since it is the best quality and definition picture I could find of this object. The original is 2810x3747 pixels, focus and exposure are as good as can be expected from a travel memento; I suggest you download it to explore and play with it at your leisure. Here is the full image and its link again:

indianvalleyscuba.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/p9131641.jpg

Boy, these things are impressive.
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #16215 by tika
A small parenthesis...

As anyone who has tried to do this kind of exercise know, it is difficult to present things in the proper order. Especially when a discovery has become self-evident to your mind, and when it involves different fields and processes. In this case, some of the fields and processes involved are Egyptology, Geology, Robotics, Chemistry, History, and ultimately Theology and Philosophy. I do not intend to dwell into the latter two, they are very subjective, and I do not have either the proper training nor knowledge to pretend offering anything but a new set of questions in these fields. Ironically, as I write this, I realize that questioning is their actual object of study.

Geology: these objects are presented to us as made of solid stone... I have touched up on this a little bit already. I will provide in an annex samples of actual broken stone statues. That's not urgent at this point, since the physics behind breakage and erosion are already proven and well known. Erosion and decay of composite objects will always first remove softer and more degradable materials first. For mineralization, the process is also well know. Probably a bit less, but the basic principle is as far as I understand involves the dissolving and extracting "organic" material using an acidic or basic compound.

Robotics: this exposé will show there is enough visible evidence for some very instructive reverse engineering. Need I say more?

Egyptology: without wanting to point my finger at anyone... I have no reason to believe Egyptology in its current state is a branch of science. On-site, any research is dealt with as a state secret. Off-site, it is being managed more like a religion than a scientific endeavour. I am not the only one to deplore this sad state of affairs. It's up to Egyptologists themselves to change our mind.

I did make some observations of large scale mineralization in progress, and intend to provide them as annexes when I have the time, or before if asked for.

What I needed to say at this point, is that I am aware that this study of the Colossi will raise questions and lower eyebrows. And also that while this presentation is a work in progress, I can provide answers to some urgent questions if requested.

While I am at it, I would very much enjoy having a rational conversation with anyone knowledgeable with myths involving Horus and Osiris. The state of the East Colossus, being all cut up is perplexing to me... As far as I understand that was the fate of Osiris, at some point. That said, the left eye of the East Colossus seems to be missing indeed. I fully realize this whole matter is rather "hot". I can be discreet.

Enough of that already. Let's get back to the East Colossus.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #16216 by tika
We need another confirmation that the head is indeed not looking straight ahead, as it should.

I'll re-use a couple of images shot from different angles of the East Colossus in section 1... What we have so far is an egg-faced head, possibly cocked to one side. How does it hold there? What holds it in place?

It is important to remind ourselves that, in general mechanics, around the axis of rotation, it is not unusual to find circular shapes around axles or articulation that are circular.

Let's look for salient details, that should be easy, since anything that's not even vaguely ovoid should do. I'll highlight the ones that are important for now, I'll try matching features using red, blue and green.

I am quite certain that anyone who takes the time can repeat this exercise with any decent picture of the East Colossus.

Image 1:

Highlights;

Image 2:

Highlights:

This is interesting, to say the least. We can find very similar examples of similar articulations in our modern world.

The position of what looks like an arch, in red, matches the possible rotation of the head established earlier.

Sources:
i1.wp.com/www.islamichistoryandtravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/EGLVKDSC_0852-18.jpg
static.grainger.com/rp/s/is/image/Grainger/483A60_AS01?hei=536&wid=536&$adapimg$=
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: