file The old type 1 civilization.

6 years 2 months ago #11510 by tika
The old type 1 civilization. was created by tika
Hi, I went though a somewhat fantastic journey in the last 3 weeks that has led me from the furnace of the Jordan desert to Ceres. It will take more than one post to show it all. Please feel free to comment, as I've discovered some really unique places here, that I really did not expect to find.

It all started here, Wadi Rum, the set of Laurence of Arabia. I found odd patterns in the side of a mountain.

Location: 29.4982454 N 35.7421179 E (goo.gl/maps/uFojGpzvz6s)

The rounded thing in the corner looks a bit like a cooling tower to me. These arid plateaus are topped with a very hard stone, but there are spots where it breaks, we can see , it really looks like a rusty tin roof (). What's below looks like rebar, then another metal sheet. All I can say is that my high school geology classes never talked about this particular

The next day I find interesting 'doors or connectors not far. The 'slide' is interesting, as it goes straight into what I call a tube. Details clearly have the hallmarks of technology, It also looks like they could have been identical assemblies before fossilizing into rock.

The real question is: what kind of architecture necessitates 540 meter long blocks connected to tunnels?

This whole place is like a giant mud pile, very slowly rotting away in the sun. Even hardened rock can flow if given the time, if I understand this experiment: www.nature.com/news/long-term-research-slow-science-1.12623.

Location: 27.6898545 N 36.2123849 E (goo.gl/maps/kK6V2eaovsq)
27.6900434 N 36.212234 E

The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar, Todd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 2 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #11511 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The old type 1 civilization.
More high tech stuff, this is beyond looking like. Same area.

Location: 27.6725207 N 36.305814 E (goo.gl/maps/SmSF84rjXsK2)

These guys had a good electrician or plumber, is all I can say.

EDIT: 9/11/2018 This site has been covered up by whoever controls Google
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by tika. Reason: censorship

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #11512 by tika
My next find can only exist in a very special place. You need plenty of water, a species of mega builders, the end of their world, whether by fate or war, and then, the wind has to be strong enough.

I had seen Roger Spurr from mud fossil university's video about mirror imprints in stone. I can't find it... When stuff rots and disintegrates on a hard surface, its last act is to make a scratch. Any other explanation for the following images is welcome...

It's kind of like a time-lapse Polaroid of the mess after the party. Things were usually in much better shape when first hitting the rocky plateau than towards the end. There is also superposition. How much mass has slowly turned to sand on this place is hard to guess. How many people used this building? Can it even be called a building? Even if it _only_ covered the region, these mountains go from Jordan to South Yemen. These plateaus are not at sea level, either. That would be for quite a large population. What do you think?

There is also a metal grid embedded in the rock. The grid covers over 100 km². There are also rusty stumps piercing through the rocky floor. The Saudis are bandaging them, or something to that effect. Is that to isolate them from the plateau? Same goes for their pumping stations?

Locations:
31.3802206 N 39.5486345 E (goo.gl/maps/isZd3js9zsR2)
31.0263429 N 39.9925202 E (goo.gl/maps/XpDBddECc3k)
31.2769379 N 39.9268327 E (goo.gl/maps/qKp4h1o7sw52) Note the bending pattern, just like our most modern stuff.
31.9604203 N 39.3984332 E

When you look around, you find out that there are also much larger bars of metal still laying around. Men in the bronze age didn't have to dig very deep for rich ore, if not for metal ready to melt. you can find rather easily traces of these in Southern Iraq, including abandoned 'canals' that go up and down hills. The place left by these bars ended up as natural pathways for roads as well. I haven't kept locations, but these things are more easily found South of the Euphrates.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #11513 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic The old type 1 civilization.
Wow! Welcome aboard tika! That is some mind blowing stuff and extraordinarily relevant to just about everything we do here. I knew nothing about that, clearly I have some further research to do. :ohmy: I am amazed how much ancient archaeology gets swept under the rug rather than moving the timeline goalpost. I might say it's a conspiracy to keep us from knowing something crucial about our past as a civilization but I fear it may just be laziness and professional jealousy. Excellent work!

More
6 years 2 months ago #11516 by tika
I found something interesting. First, a bit of context:

See the _second_ series of pics from this article:
www.ufosightingsdaily.com/p/under-construction-i-call-this-set-of.html

Anyway, these are just for illustration. I'll let you examine the official NASA pîcs, move your head from side to side and see the large traces NASA left in the darkened spots. I only know for sure I cannot trust the NASA images. First images of the less obviously manipulated set, let's say, correspond to image 4 from this set: planetarynames.wr.usgs.gov/Page/Moon1to1MAtlas?map=lo

Now, look at the tubing that runs below ground next to Euctemon H and Euctemon N. I found the same here dissolving in oil. Go visit the place at: 29.1801502 N 36.687981 E (www.google.fr/maps/@29.1798992,36.68717,1482a,35y,270h/data=!3m1!1e3?dcr=0)

Like I said it is dissolving in oil. The tubes are white and have smooth edges, after some decay, it turns green, then a metal frame and it oozes red. A bit yucky, find the tubes on the edge in front of you. Check for the design of the circular 'connectors' to the tubes on the rim , a bit to the left. and for all technological design within perfect circles. They are found pretty often, pretty much everywhere.

This thing's is almost all sand now, so there are some deformations. It measures about 400m in diameter. The construction inside the red eye seems quite complex. There may be other debris in there. Notice on the right side, on the inner rim, how other tube converge towards the tower, or whatever's left of it.

Explore, take notes. This is the same tech they're hiding on the Moon. Once we've figured out the general layout, there won't be anything to hide. And it was here as well.

I don't trust G not to 'update" their maps. So I made a short video, for the record. It would be nice to have someone confirm the location here.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #11517 by tika
There is at least one post missing to make the link. Here's one:

This article from Yale Scientific. www.yalescientific.org/2015/01/seafloor-like-never-before/

And this pic, form the article:

Color 3000x3000: www.yalescientific.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/seafloor2.jpg

Black and white 3000x3000 for convenience: image.ibb.co/deexMm/seafloor2bw.jpg

The colors don't make any sense whatsoever. A stunning look at the pebble we call home. Worth examining in detail. if only to see that even this image, which went through Fox, was touched up.

Looks like our planet has seen better days, and seen much much worse days. Life is strong, ain't it?

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #11518 by tika
I forgot to say I had already opened sister threads to this one, which contain a little bit more data.

www.tapatalk.com/groups/newearth/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260&p=2682#p2682
grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?5,1129910
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: