file The Builders

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14908 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
There are almost too many anomalies in PIA23017 to shake a mouse at.

Here are some exploration starting points.

Notice the white parts, that have the same appearance as the small vinyl gears we find in CD players. They seem to be the toughest things in this landscape.

We can also find what looks like exposed metal a bit right of center,and on the edge of the 'crater' all the way to the right.

Source:
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA23017.jpg

It's best to download the images and use your favorite image viewer to explore.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika. Reason: Added anoher link to JPL source

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14909 by tika
I saw this a couple days ago and thought it interesting. With the type of objects we find, we may be looking at something similar.

Once deployed, it takes very little energy to keep it deployed.

Notice what happens when you stop putting energy into the system.

Just a thought, for possible further analysis. Is it possible that the Moon was used to bring energy to such a system built around our planet?

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14911 by tika
We can find all the same ingredients on Mars. My thanks go to Will Farrar for pointing out these images filled with anomalies.

Vinyl looking parts, diffraction, that same green color, accompanied by transparency, and some grey lines. Along with it, the same spectacle of total destruction and neglect.

The lighter patches of ground in the valley behind are also interesting to follow. Ask yourself where you would put the next piece if this was suspended and you will find it quickly.

SOL1065:

The image I work with. I only adjusted the aperture, since almost all NASA/JPL images are terrible in that way.

Some pointers to some of the anomalies in question:

The link to the original image.
an.rsl.wustl.edu/msl/mslbrowser/product.aspx?B1=1065MH0003900010400684E01_DRCL&xw=1
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14912 by tika
I caught this frame while watching SecureTeam10 today.

He was doing a piece about disappearances in US national parks.

A white coated part poking through the cliff on the left:

Compare the white cliff on the left to this 'crater' wall on Ceres (detail from PIA23017) . Check for any traces of ribbing.

A bit further:

On the right:

In the background:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14914 by tika
More white parts being reported. On Titan, this time. By the excellent "Mars Anomalies and Beyond" channel.

Mars, Ceres, Titan, Moon, Earth.... I see a pattern. (my actual list is also longer)

Original video:
Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14915 by tika
Title of yesterday's secureteam10 video: "IDENTICAL Artificial Structures Appearing Throughout Space"...

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14916 by tika
Beautiful, pictoresque Mt Everest.

Beautiful picture from Sam Chui, a channel about travel on YT. The picture is taken from the cockpit of the plane he's travellng in.

Some interesting details, which can serve as starting point for exploration. All these anomalies are interconnected. It's best to download the images and use your favorite image viewer.

First thing that caught my eye was this odd-looking shape. It actually extends downwards more than this.

A bit right of that:

The summit. Why is it that this white stripe on top look strange?

Near the summit, under the snow:

A bit below.

I also noticed this detail hiding in the shadow. Where else did I see something similar?

I'm adding this wider view of the summit, only change is aperture.

YT has become a much more reliable source of material than google maps, and even than BBC nature shows. No kidding.

Source:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika. Reason: image was a bit small. zoomed in

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: