file The Builders

4 years 9 months ago #14917 by tika
Replied by tika on topic The Builders
For comparison,

Everest:

(source, see previous post.

The Moon:

Source (detail): www.chamaeleon-observatory-onjala.de/mondatlas-2-en/htm/14-5-tage.htm
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tika
  • tika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14921 by tika
While cross referencing a source, I came across a picture of these fellows, and decided to include this in the discussion, as this is probably related to the Builders. The fellows are fossilized, which make them very old.

From what I understand, they are in Horyu-Ji temple in Japan.

I will comment on all three in a video to come later. Right now, let's have a closer look at this one, since we have a somewhat good image of 3 sides.

Before we start, I'd like to point out that these pictures show some signs of tampering, like in this corner.

And that it's best to download at least the picture above (or directly from one of the sources below) and explore in your favorite viewer. Some of these pics are in negative, our eyes are much more sensitive in darker shades. I strongly encourage you to explore the original image, using whatever techniques you know to bring out the details.

Some of the interesting details:

Jaw:

Shoulder:

Elbow:

Wrist:

Hips, this guy had buns of steel:

The other two statues also show some of the same mechanical signs. Look at the neck/jaw area, for both of them.

I'll let you ponder what this means... I'm pretty sure it does.

Sources:
www.pinterest.fr/pin/561753753512444882/

kaigainohannoublog.blog55.fc2.com/blog-entry-2397.html
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14922 by tika
In this picture, you can see a tail rolled up between the legs.

Attachments:

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14925 by tika
Everyday I challenge the assumption that what we call nature was once build. I pick a random outdoors picture and look for anomalies. The assumption is very reliable.

Today's test is a Reuters file photo by Ilya Naymushin

The cliff, bottom left is a good place to start, bare rock has more to tell on the subject than treetops - plant life does also give hints, as plants grow better on some soils than others.

I turned the pic upside down for perspective, and added a negative image to see a bit better what happens in the bright area of the cliff.

Across the road. These are not plants, but stones. White stones will always lead you somewhere.

More oddly shaped white stones across the road, hiding in the trees.

Source:
www.rt.com/business/463759-russia-europe-china-highway/
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by tika. Reason: image too small.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #14928 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic The Builders
I would say some of the details in these images you have posted are stretched beyond recognition, so isolating their significance is, at best case scenario, open to interpretation.

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14929 by tika
That's what I see. If you cannot. I cannot help you more than this. If you are not convinced, use the original image to explore and reproduce in a way that will satisfy you that what I point out is the same on the original picture. That's why the links to the sources are for. I am only pointing out sites of interest. And trust me, I am really trying to choose subjects that are not too difficult to find. There are more anomalies that the sharp-eyed will find without my help.

Looking for anomalies below vegetation is a fairly involved process. And requires looking actively.

I know I can't expect everyone to understand nor see _even_ after cataloguing the different parts. So I don't. All I'm saying, and the very reason I post here, is that there are intriguing correlations and comparisons between anomalies on different astral bodies are in order.

If you find that I'm pointing to digital artifacts, please show. This is an open discussion.

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #14932 by tika
Got a name for that white rock found everywhere, in and around anomalies. It's called anorthosite. It's very common on Earth, and on the moon. And yes, on Mars as well.

Anorthosite is a composite rock that contains aluminium, and titanium.

From the artcle below: "Interestingly, both [anorthosite and KREEP basalt] these types of lunar rock materials, which cover much of the surface of the Moon, are enriched in the nutrients necessary for the emergence of Earth-like life"

Sources:

and

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1674987116302158
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd

• tika
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: