file Space X Rocket Explosion at Cape Canaveral

7 years 7 months ago #6266 by Todd
I see one or two birds early on in the video. I think they're likely bugs, flying in front of the camera but they have unusual timing. I wonder if a second camera was present on the scene, that would be helpful.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #6320 by Harry
Replied by Harry on topic Space X Rocket Explosion at Cape Canaveral
I agree it would be helpful to see other angles.

Spacex/Elon had some interesting tweets today...

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Harry. Reason: fixed twitter links

More
7 years 7 months ago #6322 by Todd
No heat source? They may be wondering about that ufo too. :ohmy:

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #6324 by ??
I am thinking the same thing. It is easy for me to imagine some kind of electro-gravitic, anti-gravitic, or other field propulsion (sic)blobular drone firing (No pun intended.) some kind of energy pulse at the rocket on the pad.

If so, I suspect it is of terrestrial origin as I can't see why any extraterrestrials would be interested in thwarting the development of re-usable rocket technology.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #6337 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #6338 by Todd
Well, perhaps in the future, they should make sure there's a secondary video source filming the launch. UFOs are notoriously difficult to investigate outside of a brief description and possible flight path.

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #6345 by ??
I agree. If I had a rocket company I would have cameras watching the launch from every available angle. I do know that Musk does have at least one camera on the rocket as I have seen, and posted, its video of it descending from space to land on Earth. I hope, and strongly suspect, that SpaceX has multiple videos from different angles of the launch.

Still, if some weird gizmo (I HATE to call it a UFO, though that is exactly what it is.) flew by and zapped it, then it may not be caught on video, except from a considerable distance. In that case, I hope SpaceX has at least one good photo-analyst. ;)

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: