Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #6255 by Harry
Replied by Harry on topic Space X Rocket Explosion at Cape Canaveral
I just happened to watch the video about 5 minutes after it was released. Something caught my eye that just flashed on the video but just thought it was probably an anomaly or maybe a bird. Then I saw another item again that looked similar a few seconds later and thought that's strange.

Here are the objects I saw...

If you start watching the video around the 59 sec mark and look in the bottom left hand corner of the screen between the first tower and the rocket, you will see an object moving (left to right) so fast it's barely visible. But I believe it's the same object in the first image above. Then around the 1:10 minute mark is when you see the second object.

I just saw these reports this morning so maybe it's more than anomaly?!?

niume.com/pages/post/?postID=90449

I'm not a big fan of the inquisitr but this is their report on it...
www.inquisitr.com/3475634/mysterious-ufo-anomaly-blew-up-spacex-falcon-9-rocket-because-aliens-hate-facebook-and-want-to-end-the-social-media-s
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Harry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Badsneaker, ??

More
7 years 7 months ago #6256 by Harry
I've gone back through the video and captured the objects the best I can in chronological order...

At the 1:01 mark:

At the 1:09 mark:

At the 1:11 mark:

And made into a animated GIF:

More
7 years 7 months ago #6257 by Todd

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #6258 by Harry
I was able to capture a couple of more images, so I created a new GIF...

There also might be more than one object buzzing around...

Here's a close up of the item from the first frame of the new GIF:

Another interesting anomaly is found around the 0:52 second mark through 0:55 seconds. The item seems to be moving slow from left to right between the rocket and second tower and then moves at an incredible rate of speed curving up and to the right of the screen.

All these things could just be birds and bugs flying around.

Here's a video showing the explosion in 1/250x speed.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Harry. Reason: added super slow mo video

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #6264 by Harry
There are a lot theories flying around :) on what those anomalies could be. Many say it's birds, others say it's bugs while others say it's something else (UFO, drone, etc). The camera is approximately 4 kilometers from the rocket while using a special lens to have such a clear view of the site. That being said, I believe knowing whether the object flying across the top of the screen right before the explosion is in front of the towers or behind the towers can give us an idea of what object could or could not be. If it's flying in front of the towers then all bets are off and could be anything (bird, bug, etc). If it's behind the towers then that makes it a very interesting object given the distance it's traveling in the amount of time lapsed.

So, is the object in front or behind the towers and rocket?

Here's what I've found so far...

In the slow motion video I posted above, it gives you a pretty good look at the object but it's still difficult to determine whether the object actually passes behind or in front of the towers. I've only found one frame that could possibly answer that question.

As the object travels from right to left, we can see it close to the first tower but never get a frame that actually shows it on or behind the tower. Below is a zoomed in image of the object just past the first tower.

The same thing happens with the second tower, the object is either to the left or right of the tower.

Now here is where things get interesting regarding the object. As the object just passes the top of the rocket, the explosion has started. If you look at the image below it seems that the object is reflecting the light from the explosion. If that's the case then the object would have to be behind the rocket for us to see the reflection of light.

Another interesting part is that the object seems to look metallic in the zoomed in image.

Ok, now for the third tower on the left. This is where I believe the best frame to possibly see if the object is in front or behind occurs. On the left corner of the tower is where the object is in the frame.

To me it seems like the object is behind the tower. What do you guys think?
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Harry.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: