file Martian Natives and the Rover

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1949 by Cruisedad
Martian Natives and the Rover was created by Cruisedad
This is some proof (my opinion) of the Curiosity rover running down our friendly neighbors and destroying their homes. Now I'm no expert at making gifs, and this being my first attempt, please forgive the crudeness.
I've spent many hours going over the images that Todd added to the forum which I'll provide below.
Now being mostly a hard and uneven surface tread marks are hard to come by. Running over raised surfaces, such as homes and bodies has minimized the chances of seeing perfect or legible tread lines. That's not to say I didn't see some, but to say they are perfect proof would be wrong.
I saw some linear fracturing created on some of the wall, and roof sections laying flat. They created a "v" shape as if a tremendous amount of weight was pressing straight down on them. I would see grooves that appeared to be created by the wheel, but they were only small sections, and that's not really proof.Another thing not helping is the addition of NASA sand everywhere. All these images just abound in the stuff.
One thing I found interesting is the sense, that all these Martian creatures seem to care very much for each other, no mater what they look like. There just seems to be a lot of love between them. When you look at the images and the gif's you'll see all kinds of looking creatures helping one another.
Well did I find a smoking gun to defend my claim that Curiosity ran over these homes and people with its wheels, Maybe...maybe not. Below is an image that was midway through the sequence of NASA pictures.
This is the only image with definite proof that the rover wheel was involved. Like I said above,...there are so many uneven, and elevated surfaces, it's very hard to see any wheel markings, plus the added fact that the images have been sprinkled with NASA :angry: sand.

These are pretty obviously tread imprints.

gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2015070221py0btcOqEkIjfjbV2l983s&file=output_XAFSOo.gif
This is a gif showing the rover images in sequence. Note that the tread prints happen about halfway through the sequence.

These are two images placed side by side so you can see the movements in the Martian creatures. Some movement is due to the different positions of the camera when they were taken, but there are also movements by the different individuals. The young lady in the top right corner is swinging some sort of stick at the rover while cradling a child with her left arm. Also the person at the lower left is showing subtle hand jesters, and a lot of the creatures are making big movements.I made a gif so you could study all of this. Note how the older lady (right bottom) is being helped by a very large creature (to her anyway).

gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2015070410IqLZyolEBlKH94nICduqJb&file=output_Oky9Ff.gif
This is the gif animating the small creatures.

mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?s=1028&camera=MAHLI
Link to NASA and images of Sol 1028 (Thanks Todd)

One last thing I want to say is just that fact that we are so lucky to be the size we are. Can you imagine being as small as these people and creatures. It's just mind boggling to see humanoids and creatures that are all different scales, and they seem to live in reasonable peace. I know also there seem to be turf wars going on between different types on Mars, but I see a lot of humanity also. One thing I'll say is we take a lot better care of our planet. Those guys up there are just, well....slobs ;)
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Cruisedad.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1950 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Martian Natives and the Rover
ok, I do see evidence of the rover's wheels in these images on sol 1028.
mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=1028MH0003840000204840E01_DXXX&s=1028
mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=1028MH0003840000204839E01_DXXX&s=1028
mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=1028MH0003840000204838E01_DXXX&s=1028
mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=1028MH0003840000204837E01_DXXX&s=1028
I don't see any tread evidence in the area in question, but it would be hard to tell. The movement is coming from the robotic arm and the rover. I just can't see anything that looks like it would be living and moving. I see the odd trinkets associated with the mineral veins but that's all. However, you likely have better eyesight than me. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1951 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Martian Natives and the Rover
Here are a couple more images of partial wheel tread markings or impressions that might help to make my case.

This image the way NASA presents it would lead some people to believe it's sitting on a 70 degree bank. I leveled the picture using the house as a reference.
Marks can be seen in the foreground, and looking farther away I can see some others, but barely.

The ladies body here appears to have been crushed by the wheel tread. Note the other deceased
in the image, including what appear to be her children next to her.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1952 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Martian Natives and the Rover
Get your magnifier out Todd B) Watch the gif of the girl with the stick. Watch her right arm and the stick. You'll see her arm extending almost straight up then rotate over to an angle when the stick comes down. Now it's not a camera perspective issue. If the stick and her arm were changing because of that, it would be doing the opposite of what is happening. Also look at the old lady at the bottom left. Watch her right arm extend outward, then rotate down in the next image. This is also actual movement. There's a brown and white dog on the other side of the wall from where the old lady is. He or she is sitting toward the right side of the room, where it looks like there's an opening. Watch his head. He or she is looking outside the structure, and then looking into the room. I wonder if they have opposing thumbs, and talk :oops:
If you look behind the stick girl, there is a big headed creature with white arms. At first you see his head down. I viewed this close up and it appeared as if he either was screaming or throwing up. He had a lot of liquid dripping out of his mouth. After that you see him pick his head up and he looks to be heading towards where the girl is. Right in front of the girl is a creature who in one image has his mouth closed, and in the next looks like he's screaming.
Take a look and see if you see what I see. :)

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: