file The Plastic Industry on Mars

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1839 by Cruisedad
The Plastic Industry on Mars was created by Cruisedad
Well folks, I've worked in the plastic industry for 35 years , starting as a machine operator, then I went to sales, and finally ended up my career as a tooling engineer.
Now working around plastic extruders for 35 years, I know them pretty much backwards and forward. You can't imagine how far my jaw dropped when I saw the following image. Here there was a plastic extruder sitting on Mars. Now in other locations in the full image you see piled up piping, and not only that, I've seen skids of pipe piled up all over in other images. When you look you'll see a hopper, and the barrel cover, and what appears to be a tubing die mounted on the front.
Now it's not a very pleasant image because it looks like the building has just been blown to smithereens by a tank sitting to the right of the picture. There are several dead bodies lying around on the floor. It appears there were several different sized humanoids working there also. Take a look and see if you can see what I see. There looks to be a couple other extruders farther back, but the're more covered up.

To NASA:
Dear NASA, It appears they're making plastic pipe on Mars, which means they probably have oil, which means there was organic life there for many, many millenniums. Just thought I'd help :). Also have you located any water yet, and just who are you working for? We are waiting for your answers. :lol:
Thank,
Your average American taxpayer.

Full image, with red box marking extruder location

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Cruisedad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: