file Unbelievable!

8 years 10 months ago #1832 by Saintdlee
Unbelievable! was created by Saintdlee
Hello again everyone!

I wanted to let you know that I am currently working on one of the most interesting, shocking, and strangest animated squences to date from our nearest neighboring planet. I am beside myself at what is transpiring , or at least whatI believe I am seeing.

Let's just say that there isn't ANYTHING remotely closehere on Earth I don't think....

I will be posting it shortly.

It's a huge file so be warned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1835 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Unbelievable!
You The Man, Dave!!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Cruisedad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saintdlee

More
8 years 10 months ago #1836 by Saintdlee
Replied by Saintdlee on topic Unbelievable!
it's posted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

More
8 years 10 months ago #1837 by Saintdlee
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar, Cruisedad

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1838 by Cruisedad
Again Dave, you have made my day!!! This is some great stuff!!! The way I saw it, is first what looked like puddles, and our little buddies , then a wave breaking and our buddies are riding the wave. Is that what you saw?
There's one little guy going by right at the end, that look pretty neat.
Are we seeing smoke in the first few shots?
AGAIN AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I gotta say about these Martians is, no mater what their type, or size, the're ....."SLOBS, BIG TIME"..... Do they ever clean anything up? This is the trashiest planet I've ever seen (not that I've seen a lot of planets, and not that I'm the cleanest freak around )!!!!! Did I see a bottle going by in the wave?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Cruisedad.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1843 by Cruisedad
I'm starting to wonder if this may have been a flash flood, and caught everyone off guard, including the rover. When you look at the waves, sometimes you see the small peoples homes, roads, and cars underneath. You see vehicles and houses being washed away very clearly. What do you think?

More
8 years 10 months ago #1844 by Saintdlee
Replied by Saintdlee on topic Unbelievable!
Personally, I think that the vast amount of ice underneath the surface is for one reason or another, bursting through and doing as you said, flooding but on a biblical scale in certain regions. Just imagine if Earth's water was like that! Damn Tsunami city

Question is - what or who is bringing Mars back to life? Is it intentional? Perhaps a cyclical thing we have yet to learn about.. could the passed two years worth of solar activity going haywire cause it....

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: