file Water on Mars - The Mirrored Reflection

8 years 10 months ago #1770 by Cruisedad
Water on Mars - The Mirrored Reflection was created by Cruisedad
Well guys, I gotta stick to my guns, and say I still think we're looking at an amusement park. This is SOL 315 which Todd had brought to our attention, and it looked like a fun one to delve into. I am only going to point one thing out this time, but this picture is full of living humanity. Todd had mentioned in a reply, to one of my posts that he thought that some of what I was seeing was ornamental, and I have got to agree with him on that, but other stuff that I'm seeing appears to me to be living and breathing (I don't know what) humanoid and other type beings.
If you look at the lower left corner of this picture where I boxed it in, you'll see what appears to be boats, and people on those boats. Some people appear to be standing up in the boat as if they were getting on or off the boat. I have run lines between their bodies, and their mirrored reflections. Now last time I checked, brown dirt did't have reflective qualities, but maybe I'm wrong. I really and honestly think we are looking at H20 :)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1793 by dude
Replied by dude on topic Water on Mars - The Mirrored Reflection
would they leave an amusement park open if a giant machine rolled up and started manipulating cameras into position for this photo???? they must be brave little beings or they have poor eyesight. just-a-thought
The following user(s) said Thank You: jsrktp

• dude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • retired mechanical designer.
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1796 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Water on Mars - The Mirrored Reflection
Good point dude. We don't really know the actual distance the rover was when it took this shot. It could have been far enough away where they didn't see it, who knows. I was working on another picture with the rover and the small people and creatures all in it, and in this it appeared you could see their wonderment and probable fear. There seems to be a variety-of-size humanoids and creatures on Mars, from very small to large like you see in our dogs and insects for example.
Now if you take a look at the post that Saintdlee put on called "Animated GIF's from Mars" you will see creatures that are probably close to our size. They are very hard to see because NASA has tried to block them out. The thing is that you can still see their outline, and with the GIF's that Saintdlee did, you can see their movements.
Also I'm including the pictures below, to give you an idea of how small some of these humanoids and creatures are. I've been looking at this for quite a while now, and you see humanoids, as well as creatures, or critters (what ever you want to call them) looking directly at the rover, some being almost directly below it. In the first picture there is a bridge with an arrow pointing at it. Under, over, and around that bridge seem to be quite a few people and critters looking at the rover. In structures farther back there are more people and critters looking at it, some from balconies. I'm guarantee you that they must be scared out of their whits!!! In the second picture is a crop from the first, and to the middle left of the picture you can see the small ones looking up. Take a gander at it and I hope you can see them. One problem here is when I put these pictures on the form I have to shrink their size and I lose a lot of detail, but I think you'll be able to see enough. I've also put the link to the original picture if you want to work it yourself:)

Cruisedad

www.midnightplanets.com/data/MERBRawJPG/04032/1N486123314EFFCNJDP1745R0M1.JPG
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Cruisedad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dude

More
8 years 10 months ago #1826 by jsrktp
Replied by jsrktp on topic Water on Mars - The Mirrored Reflection
Not that I doubt capabilities if scientists sending rovers or orbitors into space, as I expressed earlier, I am wondering about the possibility of advanced civilizations allowing them to land just like that. Even if it happened by some means, may be some thing else (other than rovers) really scaring/puzziling them at the time of taking those snaps (taken by rovers, let us assume).

By the way, I will be regularly adding the picture puzzles released by the agencies to my google drive, thanks to them, I am having fun playing in free time, no matter what they(?) are trying to make us believe.

• jsrktp
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: