file Big, Medium, and Small Mars Humanoids

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1580 by Cruisedad
Big, Medium, and Small Mars Humanoids was created by Cruisedad
This picture just keeps flying back, and what a doozy! I've ripped into this one so many times I feel I know it backwards and forward. The amount of life, and death going on in this pictures is immense. Right in front of our eyes is a thriving city, interwoven with dead giant insect- people along with what appear to be giant humanoids. In this picture are insect people and humanoids of all different sizes. The largest insect on Earth is the Goliath beetle which can be over 5.5" long down to the Battledore-wing fairy fly which comes in at a whole 1/125" long. So you see the same thing on Mars, but they're smart and they have fingers and thumbs.
The humanoids come in different sizes too, and I've seen a few sizes, but there may be more. The small ones have built a huge metropolitan area right in this picture. It's amazing that they seem to survive in a world of such big creatures, but they do. They have built their community in, over, and around these huge insect people. If you look closely almost, every rock or boulder in this picture is an insect person or being (whatever you want to call them). How they died we'll never know, but there are plenty that are still alive out there. I have seen the large humans and the insect-people standing together, as if they do get along and respect each other, and I've seen other pictures where the insect people are attacking the humanoids. My guess is you have peaceful areas and warring areas, kind of like Earth, just different players.
Here is the picture that we're talking about. If you can download it and blow the image up in PS you will probably get a better look at the whole picture. Now this may be a NASA picture game, I don't know, but if it is they sure put a lot of time and effort into it. I've gotta tell you though that you see these dead insects in almost every shot taken by Curiosity. These "rocks" are everywhere.
Anyway enough blabbing.

This picture has been blown up out of the large picture (marked in red),
and shows a small truck surrounded by large insect-people heads(one or two with glasses on at that). The truck appears to be moving, as it appears dust is flying up from the rear tires. You can see a white truck sitting in the distance also.
Anyway, as Will says...You see what you see and I see what I see!!

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00590/mcam/0590MR0024830570400529E01_DXXX.jpg
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Cruisedad.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1582 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic Big, Medium, and Small Mars Humanoids
wow!!! that was really something. I could see the truck plain as day, at least that's what it looks like to me. I love looking at the discoveries that you all find in some of these photos it's amazing. mars sure is an awesome planet I often wonder what the inhabitants might have looked like that lived there so long ago. they may have looked similar to us, but long ago something catastrophic took place on mars, and I think that's why we see things scattered everywhere on mars. if you find anymore I would love to see them. thank you for sharing this with us. ben..

benny67

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: