• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 11 months ago #1494 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Strange Topography in the West Argyre Basin
Hi Todd,
If you look at what I circled you'll see what is what I believe is a monument to what I call the insect Martians. you see the tunnel or cave entrance to the left and the brick base at the bottom of the statue. It's not only what I circled, but all around that area you see carved insects.

Dave

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1508 by Todd
There do seem to be numerous characterizations down there. ;) I think this light object interests me the most. To me, it resembles a dragon laying on its back but this stuff can be so subjective, who knows? That's what it looks like, though. :P

NASA/JPL/University of Arizona Original
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 11 months ago #1509 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Strange Topography in the West Argyre Basin
Hi Todd,

I don't know if you saw this yet, but it's the same insect face looking creature (my opinion) as you see in your pics. Invert the picture of the pyramid in SOL 1000 and do a little work on it , and you'll see at the base a large insect head carved into it, plus to its left what appears to be a door with two insects carved on either side of it. plus a ton more stuff!!!!

Dave

More
8 years 11 months ago #1572 by Jim Benson
Replied by Jim Benson on topic Strange Topography in the West Argyre Basin
Hi,
I see what you and Todd are referring to in terms of faces and creatures. I have seen so many grotesque faces and creatures on Mars that it almost impossible to comprehend why someone would expend the effort to produce such ugliness. Is it someone's idea of art?
My 2 personal favorites: www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evidence-reports/2008/134/rover-statue-or-person.htm
and:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: