file INSECT ALIENS AND THEIR TANK

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1441 by Cruisedad
INSECT ALIENS AND THEIR TANK was created by Cruisedad
SOL 952 - It appears to me that what looks like a big rock is actually a tank. NASA has done a lot of work to this one and made it very difficult to see what's really there (at least from my view). Being in the military and serving in Vietnam I kind of know when a rock looks like a tank. Now some of the camouflage on the tank may be the doing of the insect people, but I think NASA did a little more work on it.
Now I've found what appear to be 4 of these insect aliens, two being deceased, and two appearing to be alive. Like I said ....this is what I see. I maybe way off base, but take a look and give me your input.
The tank appears to ride on tank treads similar to tanks on Earth. The armament appears a little different, as there is no long muzzle protruding from the turret. If you look at the US army Bradley fighting vehicle you'll find a smaller caliber weapon on it too and this may be the case with the insect tank.
Now it appears that every insect alien I've run across has the same collar. This may be part of their military uniform. Take a look at the pictures I've provided and you'll start to see the similarities in the collars. The two dead aliens I spotted in my previous topic called "Insect Looking Alien" and I include that picture with info so you can see where they were. Now there may be plenty more there, but I haven't spotted them yet.
Looking at SOL 952 the second thing after the tank that caught my eye was the oval rock next to it with a neck and the same insect uniform collar that the dead insect aliens had. Funny thing is, is that this one appears to be talking and looking at someone on the tank. I decided I had to do my best to get through NASA's camo and see what he was looking at. Now what you see of alien #4 is not great or real clear, but you can make him out popping his head out of the turret hatch.
If you are able to see him it appears he is siting a weapon at the rover. The barrel is pointed directly at the rover, and his left eye looks to be doing the siting, while his right eye is visible through his goggles. I also see what appears to be his collar, which matches the other three insect aliens collars.
See what you think. I may be wrong, but there seems to be so much similarities in these four individuals.

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Cruisedad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: