file The Eagle Has Landed

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1394 by Cruisedad
The Eagle Has Landed was created by Cruisedad
Here's the same picture from my previous topic "Insect Looking Alien" and I had mentioned seeing two living aliens. Now some may see them and some may not, because the're at such a distance from the rover and NASA did a heck of a job trying to cover their legs. I did my best, so see what you think. Also I found quite a lot of stuff in the picture that's out of this world (a pun)

This picture is just loaded with all kinds of stuff. Download and scale up the pictures to see what is not suppose to be there. I may be wrong on some of this, but it's what I see. Take your time and look at the pictures for awhile and things will start to pop out. The pictures below are enlargements of some of the areas in the above picture.

After looking and working on this photo, to me it appears that this dead alien might have been a female. Looking at her long reddish hair flowing down in front of her, the crown, and what appears to be an earring lying on what's left of her I think this may be the case. I hope she passed away quickly!

Here you see the arm and gloved hand of another alien. The shirt seems to have a cuff. There are a lot of square rocks behind him too.

In this shot you see a pickup/jeep type vehicle. Look closely and you can see the fender of the front and rear wheel wells, as well as the cab. You can see the two men walking away from the truck down towards the gate. NASA has done there best to smear out their legs, but you can see them a little through their work. The're so far away it's hard to pick them up. You can't see it in this photo, but it looks like there are two more trucks down the road.

Here you see the two men walking again, and if you look to their right there is a bulldozer type vehicle with what appears to be a soft top canopy .

Well I'm starting to wonder if Uncle Sam is already there. If you look in the foreground you see the remains of a truck and a couple of car or truck frames with wheel assemblies, but what really is amazing is the eagle head on what appears to be a trailer. Do they have eagles there too?

Here's the engine shot again. If you stare at it long enough you can make out a lot of thing on this thing. Notice how the engine is plumbed into the remains of the structure.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Cruisedad.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: