times Could The Mars Photos Show Evidence Of Conflict?

9 years 5 days ago - 9 years 5 days ago #1274 by Saintdlee
Could it be possible that some of the photos sent back by rovers and etc show evidence of an ongoing conflict or war zone carnage? I know that sounds rather odd, but we hear about the NSA and the US Space Command wanting $$ earmarked for building a bomber fleet-- not a fighter squadron, but a bomber fleet - why? what are we blowing up?

We know Nasa and JPL are masters (by now they ought to be) of color changing, photo manipulation, etc... what if we are looking at what is supposed to be one scale but actually another?

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 5 days ago by Saintdlee.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 days ago #1276 by Todd
Check out AmazonKC , it might interest you. She talks about that sort of thing often.

More
9 years 3 days ago #1278 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic Could The Mars Photos Show Evidence Of Conflict?
Considering the numbers of SOLS containing what I believe are unquestionably skeletal remains, some kind of major destruction had to have occurred sometime in the Martian past. A chart of the local radioactivity levels would be useful.

Similarly ancient, ancient ruins on Earth exhibit very close similarities to what we are documenting on Mars. Whole civilizations completely wiped out, seemingly thriving one day and gone the next. An example of this can be found in the Mohenjo Daro ruins in the Sindh Province.

vaimanika.com/evidences-of-nuclear-explosion-in-mohenjo-daro/

The condition and posturing of the remains are almost identical to what we find in the Mars SOLS. The remains are seen laying prostate in defensive positions as if something very sudden and unavoidable occurred. You can find more discussion on Mohenjo Daro here, about 7:00 minutes into the video:

www.dailymotion.com/video/x2osdur

Badsneaker

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: