question-circle Statue head and more...

9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #1167 by Exedron
Statue head and more... was created by Exedron
As shown in my post on Facebook

http://gigapan.com/gigapans/171909%E2%97%84

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Exedron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd, Dawn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Exedron
  • Exedron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 1 week ago #1181 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Statue head and more...
This was the next one I have on the block to do! I have about 10 cleaned up for videos. Small world. I thought this was awesome and some more oon the bottom of this pic!Love it man! Good work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Exedron

More
9 years 1 week ago #1195 by Dawn
Replied by Dawn on topic Statue head and more...
That's pretty cool, Exedron! Those horizontal objects, and the one sitting on the rock at the right, have a very metallic appearance. Good job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Exedron

More
9 years 1 week ago #1196 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Statue head and more...

Got it done! I think I had 100 emails on this pic! haha.. If NASA doesn't see it.. I don't know what they ever will see!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn

More
9 years 1 week ago #1199 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Statue head and more...
I'm pretty sure they see it. ;) I know their lack of admission is frustrating, but it's a big story. It's probably a press release 100 years in the making. The people can handle this story, it's the establishment who would mishandle it, especially in an age where most journalistic outlets are out to scare you for clicks and revenue. Although I don't condone or condemn how they go about this but I feel we should align ourselves with them instead, after all you're doing a lot of their work for them already. :P
Who do you trust to go up there and pull a robot out of the sand and switch it on? I don't believe they should be censoring images but I focus on what I can see, not what I can't right now. Will, I urge you to form a relationship with the public outreach program at JSC (perhaps point the HiRISE camera), you might be surprised. :)

More
9 years 1 week ago #1200 by Exedron
Replied by Exedron on topic Statue head and more...
Nice! : ) Thanks...

• Exedron
  • Exedron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: