exclamation-circle Mars - strange objects from Google// Earth Pro - // Mars & Mars trek

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #14380 by Condor
Found some strange objects on Mars

Pyramid // Nr. 12

File Attachment:

Coordinates --> 27°49'58.28"N117°38'50.02"E

Strange Symbols Place - Heads, Faces etc..

File Attachment:

Coordinates --> 35°56'5.48"N 14°22'53.94"E

Face

File Attachment:

Coordinates --> 40°28'39.90"N 93°29'35.44"E

Stonehenge Mars

File Attachment:

Coordinates --> 40°31'54.12"N 93°32'3.15"E

Buildings ruins

Mars Trek

File Attachment:

Objects elongated

File Attachment:

Coordinates --> 0°49'15.92"N151°11'33.41"W

Strange structure

File Attachment:

Coordinates --> 64°38'26.59"N131°19'9.40"W

Rare geometrical forms // structures

File Attachment:

Coordinates --> 34°57'21.85"N 21° 7'1.22"E
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by WillFarrar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #14381 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #14385 by Todd
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

More
5 years 3 months ago #14386 by WillFarrar
Welcome to the forum Condor! Nice posts. The top one I have always loved. Something about that image sends screams civilization. You can even see some of the cross hatching that is left over from whatever was around that pyramid. Going to have to load up some of these others in Google Earth for sure and see what kind of resolution is out there!!

Keep them coming! We always welcome new people who want to contribute. I think you will find everyone here enjoys this subject throughly. Especially those who post and moderate the forums. Somehow this site got huge on me and was never planned to have such a huge archive of data in the Forum. One day I will figure that out! Homerun for a first post. Had the pictures, inserted them into the file and left the coordinates!

Thank you!!

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #14389 by Condor
Hi Todd,
Thank you very much. Your'e right in reg. to the search sites reg. mapping. I will post today other strange things from Mars. In all photos for my opinion, it often look's in a lower resolution strange and finally in a higher resolution often less strange ;-) - Good to be here. :-) - P.S. --> I try to edit the main title of the topic for spelling reasons but I couldn't save my editing ?
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Condor.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #14390 by Condor
Thank you Will, So good to found such forum to participate with. More stuff will come today :-)
There are many more things to publicate. Also on Earth and Moon some really strange oblects.
It's always not as easy to find higher resolution images. I believe that NASA had erase a lot of facts. The truth is out there and will and must be discovered !

P.S. --> I try to edit the main title of the topic for spelling reasons but I couldn't save my editing ?
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Condor.

More
5 years 3 months ago #14393 by WillFarrar
I need to update the forum extension to the latest version. It changes the look to it and when I had done it last time I ended up having to back it out. I think that we can't change the name of the post now since it has more then one reply on it. I tried to do it by editing the original post and it wouldn't save either.

There really is a lot out there. When I goto pick which images I do for a video I always have a ton to choose from its amazing how much there really is out there.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: