Replied by ?? on topic objects
Yes it is. Thank you for posting it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #14314 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic objects
Welcome to the site. Interesting spots on the PAN. In the future would you leave a link in the description to either the Gigapan file or original file so we can all check it out. We have been really good about sticking to the YouTube video promise I made everyone. If I can't provide a image link or an original file for an image I wont use it.

Cant wait to see more posts! We have a great core group of posters here that put up the News and a lot of their hard work each week! The website has grown way beyond my first thoughts when programming it as well as I think the guys who have come on board and stuck with us. It is nice to be tucked away from Facebook and the Groups on there. I have one for WUITS and alot of the UFAH people do but they become cluttered with randomness and its almost like I need to go police what people say or put up. Here everyone can speak their minds without their friends and family seeing what they are doing or some internet troll being an asshole to everyone. There are many times we agree to disagree here. We have a lot of people who are flies on the wall that come each day all day and read through articles. There is enough content on here to fill up a whole year of reading and watching I imagine. Always glad to have new talent!

More
5 years 3 months ago #14320 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic objects
I may be doing something wrong, but I couldn't get it to zoom in like a normal gigapan does.

More
5 years 3 months ago #14321 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic objects
I think that is because they are the still images taken from the Gigapan site and uploaded. Hopefully we will get the link to the gigapan soon. Always interested in new WUITS users!

More
5 years 3 months ago #14322 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic objects
OK great. Thanks, Will. I'll check back periodically.

More
5 years 3 months ago #14324 by Glesga
Replied by Glesga on topic objects
Understood, will do.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: