file HUGE!!!!!! lake of water found on mars

5 years 9 months ago #13225 by RocketDawg
I don't know if it's a "soft disclosure" of something fantastic on Mars (like previous civilizations, etc.), but I do think the announcements are timed to keep interest piqued, and to encourage Mars exploration funding. The space program is not apolitical.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RocketDawg
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #13226 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic HUGE!!!!!! lake of water found on mars
I remember the MOC "lake" image back when I was on the now defunct Anomalous Mars in the late 90's, early 2000's. It might have been Keith who first posted it, not sure. It was frequently discussed. Will did a video a few years ago about it . I think it is mostly water but given its polar position, I think it is a glacial feature, it has probably been frozen a long time. It may have been a water lake at one time and possibly about 1/3 larger, as you can see the larger outline. It may change in appearence from season to season, but likely stays frozen solid, like the polar caps. Who knows what's going on underneath that feature, possibly something similar. Where there is water, there is life. Thanks to RaptorZN2000 for bringing the newer HiRISE image to attention, I hadn't seen that on yet.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Todd. Reason: additional info

More
5 years 9 months ago #13230 by RaptorZN2000
Replied by RaptorZN2000 on topic HUGE!!!!!! lake of water found on mars
Hi Todd, you're right, Will did do a video on this anomaly some time ago ... mentioned in my video: credit to Will :-)

The seasons on Mars cause dramatic changes on the surface, spectacular!

My pleasure re: the recent HiRISE photograph taken of the same area shown in the original MOC photograph (I also just discovered it while doing research for this video/blog).

Thanks Todd.

More
5 years 9 months ago #13231 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic HUGE!!!!!! lake of water found on mars
I remember seeing some Mariner 9 images years ago that had a similar appearance to the "lake" in M09-01354, they were pretty unique in comparison to other, more recent Mars imagery. RaptorZN2000, perhaps you know what I referring to, I'll look and see if I can find them and post them in here.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #13245 by RaptorZN2000
Hi Todd, I can't recall seeing Mariner 9 photographs showing similar 'lake' anomalies? I'll be very grateful if you can find them and share them with us. Thanks a million.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by . Reason: FIFY.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #13247 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic HUGE!!!!!! lake of water found on mars
I was on Hoagland for a bit tonight. The first hour and a half. It dawned on me during the show. This is a BIG deal for disclosure of ancient life on Mars.

Think about it. Most people living in the technological world are so busy with work, kids, bills and so much that they catch news in short clips that run down their phones or across TV. This past week we won a major psychological battle! Most people just hear "Water Lake on Mars". They didn't hear a thing about it being under ice in the pole. I imagine 8 out of every 10 people that came across the information just think that there is a lake up there. That makes disclosure SO MUCH easier. Especially what we are finding. Ancient life. Most people would believe life now after hearing there is a lake on Mars.

Our laziness in information gathering as a species may end up being a blessing to people like us who are trying to find the truth. Its 2am and I hope I wrote this correctly to where everyone sees how a "Lake On Mars" conditions the public closer and closer to disclosure.

I have been so busy with work and taking care of my mother that I appreciate every single one of you keeping the site going and fresh information! You all rock! And not just seeing rocks ;)

Much Love!
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by WillFarrar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , RaptorZN2000

More
5 years 9 months ago #13248 by RaptorZN2000
Hi Will, it sure is good hearing from you again, it's been a while. I fully understand your dedication to taking care of your mom (family first).

I've been posting new content to the Forum for a while now, I truly hope it isn't boring or not up to scratch. You guys post really good stuff here.

Yeah, soft disclosure or confirmation seems to be escalating and it appears the public is becoming more receptive.

Hopefully soon we'll know a hell of a lot more. Elon and other private individuals are pushing to land on Mars within the next 5 to 10 years, so the people that have been hiding the truth from us are under mounting pressure to reveal the truth ... well hopefully.

It was great hearing from you again, keep well and take care Will.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: