file Giant Buried Structures found in Renaudot Crater on Mars

6 years 4 days ago #12647 by RaptorZN2000
This photograph (ESP_035036_2225) was taken by NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) HiRISE Camera on 16 January 2014.

NASA describes this photograph as “Central Peak Ring of Renaudot Crater.”

I discovered what looks like giant structures on Mars, in particular there is a large triangular structure measuring approximately 300 metres per side.

There are various other structures, including several small ‘Stonehenge-type’ structures each measuring approximately 40 metres in diameter.

Many small objects are scattered throughout this photograph. The objects, which may be artificial debris from some kind of technology, measure between 5 metres and 10 metres across.

Pure speculation as always, these anomalies look like something unnatural and are not specifically something unnatural.

Original NASA source: www.uahirise.org/ESP_035036_2225

I downloaded the HiRise B&W Map-Projected JP2 file to view these anomalies.

My Blog entry with enhanced images: mars.raptorzone.co.za/2018/05/13/giant-buried-structures-found-in-renaudot-crater-on-mars/

My YouTube Video featuring these anomalies:

My Mars Anomalies YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI9L6oxXszc-iCy3ApVeiA
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Badsneaker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 4 days ago - 6 years 4 days ago #12651 by ??
Thank you for posting these videos here. While I often arrive at a different interpretation than you, these are very informative and they do make me think. They present many images that merit further investigation.
Last edit: 6 years 4 days ago by ??. Reason: Corrected typo. Reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 4 days ago - 6 years 4 days ago #12652 by RocketDawg

Thank you for posting these videos here. While I often arrive at a different interpretation

Yes, I agree. While the videos are generally a stretch to some of us, at least they're presented in a manner that acknowledges that fact and are interesting. This is in sharp contrast to a poster we had for a short while that came up with some pretty outlandish things.

BTW ... I can't get this particular video to work. Other things on YouTube work fine for me.
Last edit: 6 years 4 days ago by ??. Reason: FIFY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

More
6 years 4 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #12653 by ??
That guy was something else. I suspect that he may…MAY…have actually been a sophisticated web-bot. If he was a real person, he portrayed himself as an alcoholic, often posting about how much he had just had to drink. In all fairness, I can’t call him an alcoholic because alcoholics have to go to meetings and I don't know if he did or not. B)

B) "I wear my sunglasses at night. Sometimes I don't feel right...."
Last edit: 6 years 3 days ago by ??. Reason: Changed text. Reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #12658 by RocketDawg

That guy was something else. I suspect that he may…MAY…have actually been a sophisticated web-bot. If he was a real person, he portrayed himself as an alcoholic, often posting about how much he had just had to drink. In all fairness, I can’t call him an alcoholic because alcoholics have to go to meetings and I don't know if he did or not. B)

B) "I wear my sunglasses at night. Sometimes I don't feel right...."

Yeah, to say he was strange is an understatement. I don't think it was a bot though ... too much interaction for that to be unless AI is farther along than I am aware of. I think he actually thought he was a space cadet and had been to Mars on a triangular spacecraft. That's a story that's eerily similar to the guy we've seen on Ancient Aliens who supposedly was spirited away as a teenager and taken into the space service.

Back to the video though ... I don't know about structures made by Martians, but that is some really strange looking terrain. I know next to nothing about geology, but it looks to me like ti might've been molten at one time, then cooled rapidly and shrunk to what we see.
Last edit: 6 years 3 days ago by ??. Reason: FIFY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RaptorZN2000

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: