question-circle A Uniquely Colored Anomaly

6 years 2 weeks ago #12491 by dude
A Uniquely Colored Anomaly was created by dude
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/01448/mcam/1448MR0071730420703096E01_DXXX.jpg
I am saying this object is unique because of the brownish color that I have rarely, if ever, have seen before on Mars. it also appears to be smoothly shaped & metallic. when the photos came in to JPL I wish they could have back tracked & investigated more closely. NASA should have taken a hundred photos of this like they do when they drill a hole. I agree with several others that have expressed confusion with the real mission objectives. sometimes you need to take 3-steps forward & 2-steps backwards to learn something. B) :P
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • retired mechanical designer.
More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #12492 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic A Uniquely Colored Anomaly
More than perhaps a secret mission objective / objectives, NASA already know the reality of the surface of Mars, and its once passed civilization..

I think because the rover has lasted way longer than originally planned - the people in control seem to be now aimlessly wandering about Avoiding the really interesting and telling evidence

The last 200 or so Sols have been pretty lame compared to where me / you / Todd / RD etc would have focused on. This is what leads me to believe they don't want to enter the area with the walled city as its game over for the lies...

so we now have this meandering wander with no aim or focus... we got tantalizingly close to the hollowed out mound and pyramidal structures, and now the rovers headed away ?? Does'nt make sense, like the 300 repeat images of nothing that they tend to churn out...

I'm not ruling out any covert mission objectives... Lets face it, most people who really look see machinery, ruins, structures and other oddities that NASA totally ignore or tell its "Swamp gas" or some other implausible drivel that they like to come out with.

I sit with an open mind as ever...

I'll check this anomaly out and try and clean the image up Dude ;)
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Glitch_Neo.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #12507 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic A Uniquely Colored Anomaly
So here's some cleaned up versions...

It's certainly not a normal looking rock... :blink:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: