lightbulb NASA photo shows evidence of Secret Space Program (SSP) on Mars horizon

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #11256 by RaptorZN2000
This image (RLB_474027947EDR_F0442958RHAZ00311M_) was taken by Rear Hazcam: Left B (RHAZ_LEFT_B) onboard NASA's Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 862.

What makes this image interesting is the black triangular object (UFO) seen to the left, just above the Martian horizon.

Some anomaly hunters describe this object as looking like a helicopter viewed side on. In my opinion it looks more like a black triangle viewed slightly from below and side on. Could this be yet another TR-3B?

Secret Space Program (SSP) whistleblower Corey Goode has recently revealed the existence of a craft called "The Wedge" which is used by the Dark Fleet to conduct offensive operations.

It is well known that one of the Curiosity Rovers Hazcam's produce an artefact/artifact due to damage suffered early on in the rover's mission. The black triangular object seen in this image (middle, left) does not appear to resemble the shape of the known rover camera artefact/artifact (on the right).

Whistleblowers have testified that the TR-3B has been to Mars and that this craft can make the trip from Earth to Mars in a matter of hours or even less.

Original NASA source: mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=RLB_474027947EDR_F0442958RHAZ00311M_

For further information and images of this anomaly check out my Blog post: mars.raptorzone.co.za/2018/03/03/black-triangular-object-photographed-on-mars-horizon/

Is this yet another TR-3B or indeed the Dark Fleet 'Wedge' captured in a NASA photograph on Mars?

View my YouTube video:

Other Mars anomalies found at my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI9L6oxXszc-iCy3ApVeiA
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by RaptorZN2000. Reason: Changed Blog URL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RaptorZN2000
  • RaptorZN2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: