check Will's Video: Piping?

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #11038 by Marty
Replied by Marty on topic Will's Video: Piping?
Not sure if this is the same item of interest in regards to piping.

Piping, hose, or tail of a beast -- or
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #11046 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Will's Video: Piping?
Post won't delete. So I made it blank.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by ??. Reason: Post won't delete. So I made it blank.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #11051 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Will's Video: Piping?
I am totally voting Primate Dong.. Especially when you put it next to the rest of them. Todd and I were debating stopping using words from Earth to describe anything else we find up there on the planet. The way "Alternative Media" has been lately they have totally used people like Scott C. Waring who takes a picture of a sphere I talk about and for one second say I once called one of these a cannon ball. Then I notice my hits going way up on that video which is wonderful but I find out that something as silly as calling it a "Cannon Ball" started such a strange narrative from one step to the next. I have called these people out before with Keith about how they do this and then it gives the world old media to pickup on a story and Scott always seems to take one of my finds and makes a very wild claim to it. Its almost like aligning a tag to that anomaly now. Listen to what he wrote that officially and gets purposely tied into my .. This isn't the place for this but still.. Check back often we always have something interesting going on in these forums now. I am trying to take some measures together and going to be asking for some input from the moderators here and the users. But this type of thing happens to things all the time make a video of and then enhance the DRXX images from the PDS site. So here is how over 23000 websites or so picked up this article yesterday.

"From Scott C. Waring's site: <strong><em>WARNING: CLICKING OPENS HIS RAG!!! Another Cannon Ball Found On Mars, 100% Evidence Of Past War, Dec 2017</em>, Video, UFO Sighting News. </strong> This metal ball is perfectly formed and about the size of a softball here on earth. Guess what? That also matches the size of a cannon ball. First discovered by WhatsUpInTheSky37 Youtube Channel, who also states its made of metal. This is 100% evidence of a war on Mars. This projectile is sitting on the surface above all the wrecked stone structures around it. Fragments of a once civilization is sitting scattered in tiny pieces around this cannon ball.
I do believe these balls and millions of others were deliberately shot at Mars from space all at once to destroy their atmosphere, burn it away. What I mean is a large enough man made meteor shower could strip Mars of its atmosphere and thus, destroy all or most life on the planet surface.
Scott C. Waring"...)----

100 Percent evidence of War this is. When he says that s&&@#* it makes me furious. So now another legitimate subject to talk and show others some of the "Cool Artifacts" or really even just "Cool Spheres".

Thanks everyone for all you do here on the site. Anyone who wishes to help but is late w
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by WillFarrar.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #11056 by ??
I'm glad you went first, Will. Here is the post I erased:

I think it is the penis of a
Barsoomus Boar-ielis

BTW: What's up with the post DELETE function? I make a lot of posts and sometimes I mess one up and just start over with a new one so it is important for me to be able to delete these.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by ??. Reason: Changed text. Reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 4 months ago #11057 by ??
'Makes me wonder: Did the phrase "You're screwed" actually originate on Mars? :dry:

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 4 months ago #11092 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic Will's Video: Piping?

Or Cool Round Things.
Yet I find it difficult to extrapolate stripping a planet's atmosphere from the presence of a spheroid object. We can study the images, not the actual objects themselves. We can say, "To me it looks like this or that, and based on what we have so far there are common threads or explanations starting to emerge which support my rationale." At this stage, to try to read in more than that is just conjecture, at least until we have more Facts to work with. We still have an enormous amount of data to evaluate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: