file Sol 1523

7 years 6 months ago #6929 by WATCHER517
Sol 1523 was created by WATCHER517
It's not often you see humans on Mars. Here humans are helping Martians up a cliff face and onboard. Whether they are from Earth is anybody's guess. Curiosity rover, Sol 1523
www.midnightplanets.com/web/MSL/image/01523/CR0_532698766PRC_F0592668CCAM02523L1.html
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #6930 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Sol 1523
???? :dry: That image was taken by the Chem-cam Micro Imager.

More
7 years 5 months ago #6942 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Sol 1523
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you come over from YouTube. Here we have a picture that is a micro image from the ChemCam camera so its about a couple centimeters across. They look very sharp for what they are. Shows how the eyes can surely trick the brain! Thanks for sharing. Its nice to be able to share this type of knowledge with people looking for things. If that was on the MASTCAM and 30 feet out I would fall off the chair! Welcome aboard friend!!

Will

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: