file r u ready for more ?

8 years 3 months ago #3857 by RONIN333
r u ready for more ? was created by RONIN333
Amazing place
The following user(s) said Thank You: gessa, dude, ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3858 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic r u ready for more ?
Row 1, Column 1: Hard for me to tell. I see signs of manufacturing, but I can’t make out what they are.

Row 1, Column 2: Perhaps a hatch, a metal base, or other predominantly flat manufactured object.

Row 1, Col 3: A couple sitting in a culvert or nook. The male is on the left and the female, with her left forearm upraised and her left hand illuminated, and her left shin/calf visible, is on the right. Both of their faces are plainly visible and they are looking, sort of, to the viewer’s right.

Row 2, Col 1: Perhaps a Martian dinosaur skull that was coated with molten goop, solidified, and cracked all up due to rarefaction. The snout points left and the cranium is on the right. There are MASSIVE signs of tooth decay all along the jaw, which points leftward.

No, wait! Perhaps it is the head, torso, and arms of a man seated atop something and facing left. Could this be an ornamental Martian helmet?

Row 2, Col 2: I don’t know, but it looks manufactured to me, with some kind of circular piece on the viewer’s left.

Row 2, Col 3: I don’t know. Kinda’ looks like an old Martian farmer’s tractor seat, overturned, corroded, and randomly placed.

Row 3, Col 1: Either a small Martian or a heavily clad Martian covered in “lava” much like someone caught in a volcano at Pompeii. It is lying face down with its feet pointing left and it’s face turned to its right and looking toward the viewer. It appears its right hand is raised to its mouth. Perhaps it is sucking its “thumb.”

Row 3, Col 2: A Martian in an orange jump suit with a doctor’s head mirror on and its curved-looking left hand inserting its index finger into its ear. OR an old Martian gas pump, complete with lighted top (I’m giving away my age here.).

Row 3, Col 3: A rock or boulder.

Row 4, Col 1: I don’t know.

Row 4, Col 2: Something manufactured. This kind of reminds me of an overturned and mangled old American school desk.

Row 4, Col 3: “227”…OR “2Z7”…OR “2ZZ” with the bottom obscured on the ‘Z’ on the right.

Row 5, Col 1: A stocky Martian monkey crouched and facing right, perhaps with donkey feet and hooves and a feline face. OR a petrified severed Martian brain with the top on the left and severed spinal column protruding slightly to the right with the orbitals at the top.

Row 5, Col 2: This looks like naturally formed rocks to me.

Row 5, Col 3: A lady wearing an Elizabethan collar sitting in a roller rocking chair and facing right.

Row 6, Col 1: Perhaps a Martian platypus sitting on a mossy rock, its tail extending to the lower left, its clawed hind feet at the lower right, its front paws to the right at shoulder height, and its snout pointing to the right at the top.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by ??. Reason: Row 1, Col 3: Changed "they" to "the." Reset font.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: