file NEED HELP ! signs of intelligence on mars, Pls your 5cts

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #2939 by retro78
Hi everyone,

Im new here on the forum, but have been a frequent visitor of the site.
When scrolling through the RAW images archive of nasa i came across some mind boggling pictures of the Curiosity mission
sol 796 to be exact. It where 3 pic of the mast cam that drew my attention

for reference : mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?s=#/?slide=796

and this one in particular : mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00796/mcam/0796MR0034770040500173E01_DXXX.jpg

I suck with photo editing tools, but managed to mark the spots i need your help with , determining there validity … or something

i will upload 3 pics from the rocky outcrop I'm talking about.

thanks in advance, hope you'll like it

and if anyone can enhance the images, and post them , it would be highly appreciated !

keywords i attach are "basic geometric symbols " " grafitty" " vegetation" " transportation" " shower" " smiley face on chair-like object" !

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by retro78. Reason: forgot something
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar, Dawn, Jim Benson, Cruisedad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2940 by Badsneaker
Nice finds, retro78! In your top photo near the entrance to the cave, I detect a pyramid shape, a cube, and I think a sphere. Finding these particular shapes together is unusual, and maybe on purpose.

I found a some other interesting items in a mosaic from the same SOL 796. I would certainly like to hear ideas about how these were formed by a natural process. ;) I was able to put together 3 separate mosaics from SOL 796. There are similar indications in all of them.

Thanks! Keep em coming!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: retro78

More
8 years 6 months ago #2942 by WillFarrar
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here.. We have been growing slowly but surely and having fun going back and forth with anomalies. These are really cool. I remember this area there was all sorts of amazing things there. Not sure if I remember this one. Like Badsneaker I see a bunch of great shapes along with th eones you have pointed out! When I am home tonight I will take a look in Photoshop!

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #2946 by retro78
i think what we have on the left image are true signs of vegetation … and what looks like a flower of sorts that we also saw in other images on different SOL

I call it the veggiemonster :)

made a 200% blowup of that section

what are your thoughts?

i refer to the " CAVE SPIDER" image

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by retro78. Reason: added url

More
8 years 6 months ago #2947 by retro78
and what is this crate doing here ??

200% blowup
Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago #2952 by Haymaker
It is worth comparing sol 796 with sol 855. At 855 the rover is a little bit closer to the cliff but the images are darker and grainy.

Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago #2954 by Haymaker
Attachments:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: