file SOL 1065 - my version

8 years 8 months ago #2415 by Clonen7
SOL 1065 - my version was created by Clonen7
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/01065/mhli/1065MH0003900010400682E01_DXXX.jpg
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/01065/mhli/1065MH0003900010400684E01_DXXX.jpg

Only autocolor:

3 zones where I see something different that Will:

Zone 1:

Is like a rusty tap with pipes (2 angles of the same object)

Zone 2:

In this one there are a lot more, I see letters in top, a triangle in a rock, person sitting back that wears an armor, a gas pipe, the head of a statue with flowers in the top. This area is very interesting.

Zone 3:
I looked the man in the differents images of the SOL 1065, and in all the pictures he was looking the in the same direction, so I follow his view and find this:

Is like some type of alien or animal was in the top of the rock, he has like a tentacle in his head (2 angles of the same alien)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2417 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic SOL 1065 - my version
Clonen7, nice finds! I am certainly going to reopen this set of sols to have a second look! Thanks!!!!

Have you seen this Gigapan of the same area?

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/177264

Check it out. Thanks!!

More
8 years 8 months ago #2419 by Clonen7
Replied by Clonen7 on topic SOL 1065 - my version
thanks, I'm take a look of that gigapan, sure is interesting.

In the SOL 1065 I also find flowers, very interesting that area:

www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/forum/the-planet-mars/1113-flowers-on-mars

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: