file Insect Looking Alien

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1384 by Cruisedad
Insect Looking Alien was created by Cruisedad
I don't know the SOL number on this, but Monte Williams did a video on it called "This is a body on Mars". This is a great shot with a lot of visual info hiding right in front of us. I think we all appreciate the work NASA has put into getting us to Mars, but why do they have to cover or blur all the important stuff!
Now of course there is the body that Monte pointed out, but I believe there are also several other bodies, including two that are alive in this picture. I will get to the two live ones later, but the one I want to point out now is the insect looking alien. The picture pretty much shows what I'm talking about.
Now this NASAfied rock if you look has two huge eyes, a nose and a set of lips some Hollywood actress would die for. You can also see the heels of a pair of shoes (the're not Nikes I don't think) which look like they have a lot of tread left on them. Now it appears his head is almost 180 degrees from his feet, but being insect looking maybe that's something he can do. There's what appears to be a fan blade laying on top of him, and in this picture I did find what appeared to be an engine, with no fan blade. I will work on deNASAfying the engine and get that to you soon.
The second picture comes from the same picture as above, but is a closeup of what appears to be a shelving unit with capped bottles still on or near it. The shelving unit is still attached to the wall it was on, but of course this whole area was destroyed by some force...natural or intelligent. The shelving has like three tiers and the bottles appear to be made out of some form of plastic. Take a look and see if you see what I see.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Cruisedad. Reason: Fix some text

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: