file IS THIS AN ET SIGNAL COMING FROM DEEP SPACE???

9 years 4 weeks ago #860 by ben evans
HI, EVERYONE I THOUGHT I WOULD POST THIS ONE AS IT IS VERY ENTERESTING. THE RADIO WAVE FLASHES ARE COMING FROM FAR OUTSIDE THE GALAXY, AND HAS THE BURSTING POWER THAT OUR SUN EMMITS IN A MONTH IN SECONDS.
www.newscientist.com/article/mg22630153.600-is-this-et-mystery-of-strange-radio-bursts-from-space.html?cmpid=RSS%7CNSNS%7C2012-GLOBAL%7Cspace#.VRsYN7l0zDc

benny67
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #864 by Todd
It would be interesting if these were the same signals Tesla and Marconi detected many years ago. :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #874 by

HI, EVERYONE I THOUGHT I WOULD POST THIS ONE AS IT IS VERY ENTERESTING. THE RADIO WAVE FLASHES ARE COMING FROM FAR OUTSIDE THE GALAXY, AND HAS THE BURSTING POWER THAT OUR SUN EMMITS IN A MONTH IN SECONDS.[/quote]

Hi Ben,

Very interesting article, so it has to be from very far and from a small source!!. As I mentioned before, one can learn a lot of scintific stuff from your posts, thanks.

Todd, I believe Tesla claimed (even voice) signals from mars and/or moon, infact he expressed great concerns about beings from other planets who had unsavory designs for planet Earth according to this link ~ www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_10.htm
He also claimed to have made an appuratus to communicate to mars.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 weeks ago #878 by Todd
It was my understanding that Tesla had recanted after a while and claimed he then thought the signals were coming from deep space but so little information on this exists outside of a couple of UFO sites.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: