file WHAT!!!! earth has a second moon nasa says???????

7 years 10 months ago #5549 by ben evans
Hi All, this is crazy I have never heard of such a thing you would think that nasa would have known about this long ago which I am sure they did, but did not want to tell everyone there little secret for some nasa reason. guys do you think that this might be a cover for planet 9-X nibiru, wormwood, if it really does exists??? personally I don't think that nibiru is real at all, but I am sure something is going on.. I live in upstate NY and everything here is brown!!!! we barely have any green grass at all here.. this is not normal for us, and it's hot as hell too, far more than normal. I wonder if this is caused by the el nina effect not the el nino, but el nina I have heard so much about. whatever is going on is effecting the whole earth things are dying off in great abundances thousands of fish, cattle, birds, crops, and we are seeing floods on huge scales, as well as a whole 14 acre lake disappear over night in south America, we are seeing sink hole all over the world, the worst of theses holes are in Siberia, but we don't really know the cause of those. it could just be methane, or even melting ice causing a huge collapse. another thing I have noticed is we are seeing much more asteroids, and comets, as well as fireballs exploding over earth. I have a very strong feeling that this has something to do with this new moon that's orbiting earth, but what gets me is nasa knows what's orbiting the earth. this right here goes to show how nasa lies to us. I think this is something we need to keep an eye on very closely.. thanks all..
www.mnn.com/earth-matters/space/stories/earth-has-captured-second-moon-says-nasa

benny67

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
7 years 10 months ago #5553 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic WHAT!!!! earth has a second moon nasa says???????
A lot of events happening these days. Based on its mass, I wouldn't venture the asteroid is having any effect on our planet, at least not in the way we would be able to see.

I think it's a shame that the politically correct movement is blaming everything on climate change due to whatever the favorite bad thing of the day would be. Unfortunately our ecology is more complicated than any political aspiration.

This is an interesting article, based on science fact, not some "Inconvenient Truth."

www.techtimes.com/articles/8278/20140610/underwater-volcanoes-climate-change-reason-melting-west-antarctic-ice.htm

In fact, there is underwater volcanic activity occurring in Yellowstone at this moment.

Thanks, Ben!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: