file oh... the Rover just drives past this thing come on

8 years 4 weeks ago #4813 by rkup
now tell me what the heck that is even the thing or design on the rock next to it so the rover drives by this and nothing youd think there would be a hundred closeups of this
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #4815 by ??
A boogered up adjustable crescent wrench? A lifeform poking its head up with ears perked and sticking its tongue out in the general direction of the observer? I agree: There is something strange and unusual here. The rover should have stopped and found out what it is.

Maybe it did and they are just not telling us. NASA = "Never A Straight Answer."

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 weeks ago #4831 by rkup
and if you look at the image before it it is not there and the image after not there but pops up two images after

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4832 by ??
I see it in all four images.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 3 weeks ago #4834 by rkup
sorry my fault I did not post the images of before or after but here it is you can see one where it is not in the crack of the rock then next image its there and even as the rover gets closer if you go to the rover site you can see what I mean
Attachments:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: