file are these letters or what

8 years 1 month ago #4638 by rkup
are these letters or what was created by rkup
I know this should be and was posted in the mars catagory but I thought it was too cool to sit there it kind of gets lost so Im posting it again here I thought it was kind of cool and to be honest it sure looks like a vent to me but take a look at the lletters or numbers they sure look real and you dont have to use any imagination the vent looking thing is in the upper right and sure looks like it has depth and angles to it and the numbers well take a look for youself you cant miss them numbers letters you tell me and no matter how close or what you do to this it still looks the same
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #4639 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic are these letters or what
What is the link to this file? Would love to dig into it.

More
8 years 1 month ago #4640 by rkup
Replied by rkup on topic are these letters or what
1284MR0060380390304388C00 for the vent and 1284MR0060380440304393C00 for the odd looking numbers/letters/markings they do look different and even if they turn out to be another bunch of rocks still interesting though

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: