file Looks like the rover has been found

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1495 by Cruisedad
Looks like the rover has been found was created by Cruisedad
SOL 1003 - It appears there's several insect Martians looking at the rover, right next to it. You have to do a little work on the picture,including inverting it, but you can see their tentacles or ears, and at least one hand that's pretty close to the rover. Just wanted to add that you can see shoe prints below the rover on the ground. It will be interesting to see if they leave it alone or take it. Here's the picture. You have to look real hard and get your eyes use to the blur and overlapping light and dark , but you'll begin to see antennas or tentacles, big ears like dog ears, oval head, and even their shoes. Take your time and look real close and they'l start to pop out. Also some of there eyes are looking at it, and some don't look to happy.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Cruisedad.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1496 by fredg61
Replied by fredg61 on topic Looks like the rover has been found
Where's the pic?

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1500 by Saintdlee
Replied by Saintdlee on topic Looks like the rover has been found
My friend -

(MY OPINION) You haven't taken into account NASA's focal manipulation. They change settings very often but leave the key to solving what settings are used before each series of new or important photos. You can see this by all those photos of the rover's stick or it's wheel. Why do they take so many pics of the wheel? or the stick? Did you see the photos of mostly blacked out area with just a little circle either off center or to the right or left of TDC? Those are clues.

And this doesn't even cover the total shade colors or lux settings.

Anywho getting back to my idea -

Notice in your photo ( I reversed it back by the way) - I put yellow lines and arrows - those point to the number of changes you need to adjust to before you get to the real setting - each one if you zoom in is a level. So - your photo actually shows the rover's wheel or whatever up front as it is and should be, BUT from that point on it changes focal depth several times. And the furthest area is in fact to scale - HUGE... Which I colored in SEPIA

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Saintdlee.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1502 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Looks like the rover has been found
Thanks Saintdee. Being new at this, I do my best with with the minimal knowledge I have. I know NASA does a lot of manipulation, in fact I've been looking at the "More liquid flowing on mars, and I swear that this is not rocks, but a crash site strewn with debris, I see control panels that are stone, and what looks like aluminum aircraft ribbing.
Back to SOL 1003... a lot of what I see has missing parts. If I look at the outline of one of these insect creatures it is distorted and that's due to what your saying. but there seems to be enough visible body parts to get the idea of what's there. What do you think of the shoe prints all around the rover? When I manipulate the picture it sure appears they are there, and quite a few with different sole features at that.
I appreciate your response, and like you said we're just voicing our opinions of what we see. I need to go back to college and take a PS course. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saintdlee

More
8 years 10 months ago #1503 by Saintdlee
Replied by Saintdlee on topic Looks like the rover has been found
I will be the first to say that I am as sharp as a spoon. I have some ideas as to what I think they're doing (Nasa).
There are times where they use PS and make bodies look like rubble or stones. They bleach out entire areas intentionally. They paint everything "RED" - Why do they do this? Because that's their job. Keeping us believing that the best we can do is a blown up shuttle here and there and we cannot even get back to the moon..... BS

However at times they seem to be using Visual Cryptography - layering information sometimes 3 layers deep.
I have evidence of that I can show as well. I may not have the technical jargon down, but I know I am on the right path.

Not saying anyone else is wrong,,, just I know I need to follow my gut and see where it goes. So far it's faring well.

But I will agree - there are creatures we're up against - as well as ones we're helping.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1505 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Looks like the rover has been found
I hear you Saintdlee!

Do me a favor if you could, and dissect the "More water on Mars" pic. Take a look at the crack on the left where the fluid is flowing out of and you'll see a so called rock coming through the crack. It's one of our insect buddies, with his big eyes, and you can see his arm, and the cuff on his shirt. All the way to the top left you'll see what appears to be a turbo jet type engine(my opinion). It appears there are some propeller blades laying around the area also. Look all the way to the upper right and by-golly it appears to be a backhoe with a bucket (you can even see the hinges on the bucket).
This is a very interesting pic to tear into.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1507 by dude
Replied by dude on topic Looks like the rover has been found
great stuff & good investigating. I am glad to hear someone else say they are seeing footprints. I started noticing even in some early sols half prints of varying patterns. I had planned to scan back thru all the sols to make a collection. it seems they are always right around the rover. makes you wonder! I also agree with you guys about the varying focal depths.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

• dude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • retired mechanical designer.
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: